Chapter 10: Sexy Car Wash.

Damien's POV.

"You got it?" I ask Lorenzo as he opens his car trunk.

"Nah, I got you something better," he signals me to open the duffle bag inside his trunk.

I unzip the duffle bag, I already knew that I'd find a variety of weapons for me to pick which method would be fit to use tomorrow at the party and I was to go in weaponless and do the deed with the man's belt or something but then I spot a Barrett .50 caliber and I change my fucking mind.

Guns like the Barrett .50 caliber let's you do the job from a distance and that's one of the things the ASSNC doesn't let us do, they insist that we show our faces to our targets, I still don't understand that one but I bet it's just for dramatisation.

This mission is different though, Rocco bent the ASSNC rules by assigning me without a fucking partner, which turns it into a suicide mission, by the way, so I'm bending the rules even more.

I grab the weapon from the bag, examining it.

"You can't use that," Says Lorenzo, like I don't fucking know.

"Then why did you put it in there?" I hold the weapon in an aiming position, pointing it at Cassandra and peeking through the eye lens.

She is really putting a lot of work into washing those cars.

"Hey, now," Lorenzo lowers the gun from my face.

"Oh relax, I was just checking if the telescope works," I put the weapon back in the bag, "That will do," I smirk at him.

Lorenzo let's out a defeated sigh, "I know better than to argue," he leans his back against the car and looks in Cassandra's direction.

I follow his gaze and I totally understand what he sees, what he tries to protect.

I won't lie, Cassandra is a drool, she's one of those talentless people that walk into a room full of performers and somehow end up stealing the show.

Many men like what they see when they lay eyes on her, including Lorenzo, especially Lorenzo, the fucker is basically whipped at this point and I'm afraid that's what's going to get him killed.

In my eyes, this girl is already dead, it's just a matter of time before Julio sniffs her out and this guy is probably going to try and play hero.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to take Cassandra as your escort? Someone might recognize her," he speaks, his eyes still watching her.

"I'll get her a wig or something," I also look at the girl.

I don't know how but now is when I'm realizing that she's wearing short shorts and a red bikini top.

She grabs a sponge from the bucket and bends over the hood of my red Ferrari to swipe the sponge on the windshield.

Lorenzo scratches the back of his head and awkwardly clears his throat, "Damien, you can't take her, it's too risky,"

"Do you want to be my escort? Cause I'm running out of options here,"

"No, God, no, that party is going to be crazy guarded, look, all I'm saying is Cassandra is already in so much shit, she's safe here, she's safe with no one knowing where she is or who she's with," he tries to convince me.

"I know that, but I need her in order to get into that party," I respond in a bored tone.

"Why can't you call one of your old hookups instead?" He asks.

"Because Rocco said I should take a trustable escort and not leave any trails, I'm taking Cassandra because she's bored as fuck, she's clearly craving some entertainment," I look to Cassandra in order to prove my point, "Don't you think?" I mock, turning my eyes to him.