chapter 1

Aera's pov : I was wearing a purple colored dress that was just above my knees, with white sneakers and a little makeup and waiting for my one n only crush Jiwoon as he asked me for a date n obviously a girl like me said yes immediately 

I felt someone hold my hand and I looked towards that person and I saw a little girl n taking me somewhere i have no idea what's going on.

heyyyy easy girl...... what u want n where r we going i mean whats going on.. hey little girl tell me. n little one remained silent.

Now I'm starting to worry i don't know what to do, I mean she's just a kid, there's nothing I cant do anything with her so i walk with her quietly instead of shouting.

And now I can see the place which is decorated with white and pink flowers and round table and there are rose petals scattered on the table which is looking extra beautiful and there is a boy standing in the middle but I can't see his face I find that he is looking very  charming and handsome with his dress.wait its Jiwoon oh goooddd what he is going to do ohhh nooo 

is he really going to do ????????????

Because of that strange feeling my heart starts beating faster and my whole body starts trembling.

My eyes filled with emotions....... different emotions i dont know how to explain this feeling My palms are sweating because I can't explain how nervous I feel right now, I'm in a daze

Jiwoon looked at me n gave me a sweet smile..n quick to come forward

He held my hand in his .

We walk together towards the round table . n he said its a very beautiful morning.

Thanx Jiwoon its jus soooo beautiful that i dont even have words to describe how mesmerizing it looks 

Suddenly

Jiwoon asked me........... when will u wake up ?(like a honey in mouth) but wait 

I was like what the............n jiwoon voice changed to my eomma n her voice is like freshly crushed bittergaurd juice 😂😂😂😂🤣.

Again she asked me when will u wakeup girl. n my sweet little fairytale world is now ruined😒😒😒😒😒

Indeed its a beautiful morning😔😔😔😔 

Was it a dream ? yesss its a dream coz Jiwoon n i never................ we weren't meant to be together.

Now it's 7 o'clock in the morning I walked down the stairs with my backpack slung over one shoulder and sat down on a chair to have breakfast with all my family members.Suddenly my phone blinked and I got a message and I ran out with my bag.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

As i entered in my college few bunch of stupid girls bumped into me .she was a long blonde hair girl black doe eyes n whitish complexion wearing a blue crop off shoulder top with white mini skirt with long boots n with silver earings she attracts every boy of our uni.

ohh god not now.......

Authors pov : guys as u all know every college have those types of girls who THINK THAT THEY LOOK SOOO HOT so meet SHERYL .

SHERYls intro:hot ,diva , good looking ,beauty but not with brain ,n yes she is girlfriend of SUNHO. she never likes AERA  because of Sunho. n also she has crush one of proffesors . RUDE,totally BITCH , ARROGANT .

NOW BACK TO STORY...........

sheryl : dont u have eyes dumbooo cant u see me or u have any other problem .

AERA: u know what i am in a good mood(because of dream) i dont wanna fight so buzzz off girl.

Girl 1: oh god how dare she talk to sheryl in this high tone.

Girl2: i think we have to teach her a lesson and they smirk ......

AERA  ran to her locker put her bag inside takes her notes whatever the class is , suddenly a loud thud sound came and it was a hand But before she could do anything, a boy held her by the shoulder and pinned her to the wall.

she smiled at him......but before she could speak, his words broke her..

SUNHO : HOW DARE YOU to talk to my girlfriend like that.

sunhh hhoo she ssshee staaarted (she tried to talk but) He scolded her very hard, she got scared and now she is not able to control herself..

because he is her only best friend, she has no one else but him and now he treats her like she is nothing to him and also infront of many people.

Aera struggles to get out of his grip but he shot him a death glare her eyes started to filled 

Seeing the scene in front, his face became worried.He let go of her hand and she ran away

                                                                 TO   BE   CONTINUED

Soo guyss this is the end of the first chapter..... do u think is it right? hope u guuyss liked it  I am really nervous plz do like n vote to encourage me 

If there is mistake plz do let me know in comments n also if u have any queries u can DM me too..

I'll try my really best in next chapter..

Thankyou and love u all my readers......

Peace😘😘😘😘😘