chapter 2

Jiwoon's POV: I was sitting peacefully and enjoying my solitude on the rooftop when I heard someone crying

I turned back and saw her standing near the railing, she looked very sweet while crying, her tears were like diamonds, her cute little doe eyes and thick soft lips, she was looking absolutely fine, I have met many beautiful people in my life. But this girl surpasses them all but wait, what is she doing here and why is she crying?

" you want something to drink? i mean water. " Jiwoon asked as he took a step forward.Aera got startled better shocked......In the moment of surprise , somehow she stared at him foolishly...

Jiwoon - " you okay? "

Jiwoon waited for Aera's reply , but nothing came....

" God really hate me soo much , everyone hate me so much , I i didnt even did anything " - Aera said in her cracky voice . " How weak i am......... No matter how hard I try, tears keep coming out of my eyes." 

As she tried to control the pain, she started shaking his head and the familiar tingling feeling..

" No one love Aera , everyone hates you "

Jiwoon just looked at him with a blank face .

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Sunho's POV : (after the locker scene) He was feeling hurt, hurt because what he did to her , getting angry at his behaviour but on top of this all , he was feeling scared. So fucking scared 

He was roaming around the UNI to find her but he could not find her.

he decided to check on the roof and his hurt sunk." What the fuck are you two doing here? " Sehun gritted .

they both were startled.

THE CLASS BELL RANG..................... 

" alright class settle down and take out your notebooks and writedown the topic what i give you and those who dont have notebooks borrow fom your seatmates ."--teacher shujua said.

"uum hey? " Jiwoon whispered to Aera .

" can i borrow a pen ?"

" of course "

Sunho glared at them very angrily.

class was almost over teacher was going announce something.

" allright class we are going to make a project which will be completed in a month and will be completed by the partners, I have given the topic to everyone and the partners have decided on the basis of chits who will be whose partner, so let's go one by one choose chit "

The students got excited after hearing this.

and They pick chits one by one.

" okayy class now open the chits and sit as per the numbers written on the chits."

-Angelina with Austin        -topic : Pros and cons of long-distance love relationship

Mark with Jacob                  -topic: What would I change about the modern relationship style?

Jb with Wooni                       -topic : Can celebrities be true heroes?

Sunho with Sheryl               -topic ; Online dating – threat or blessings?

and booom 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

" Jiwoon with Aera "            -topic: Are long-distance relationships always meant to fail.

Aera got heartattack after hearing her name with Jiwoon .

Jiwoon eyes got widen and looked down but when he looked over at Aera who's cheeks were flushed a shade of pink .

Aera was nervous Who wouldn't be when they're paired up with their crush?

Sunho on the other hand was getting disappointed seeing her with other boy (he knows that she had a crush on him).

" um hi............i am Aera i am your project partner "- she said blushing.

"I guess we know eachother " - jiwoon

"But how "- Aera replied .

" No one love Aera , everyone hates you " - Jiwoon mimicked as Aera 

she widened her eyes when she saw her major crush mimicked her .she bacame flustered n blushed hard.

They just shared a glance and someone interrupted them and it was none other than Sunho.

Aera's face turns red with anger.....

" I i-i wanted to talk " - Sunho

" sorry ? do we know eachother " Aera replied in angry tone. 

" yeah yeah , whatever meet me at backside of UNI ." He said as he rolled his eyes and he walked back.

END OF THE CHAPTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY STORY>>>>>>>>>

AND IF YOU LIKED IT PLZZZ VOTE N LIKE N FOLLOW ME TOOO...........

THANX MY LOVELY PEOPLES.......😘😘😘😘😘😘