Chapter one : Oh crap.

Beep , beep , bee-
"Ugh." I groaned as I turned off my alarm. Monday. The most beloved day of the week ,please not my sarcasm, is here. There are many many things I hate in life. Mondays being one of them. What's worse than a Monday? School , which is a synonym for prison , hell , purgatory and so on.
"Daisy , you better be up!" My mom yelled from downstairs
"I'm up! I'm up!" I yelled back. God I hate school.
~ ~
I walked downstairs ready for the fiery depths of hell. Yay life!
"Well don't you look cute today." my mom smiled at me.
"You already know chicka." I playfully winked at her.
"Hey troll." my brother said walking in. I rolled my eyes.
"Hi. Oh someone called you by the way."
"Who?"
"Shrek. He wants his face back." I smiled sweetly at him. His response was the the middle finger.
"Asshole." I mumbled
"Bitch." he faked cough
"Daddy! He called me the B word."
"Angelo, don't call your sister names." he said not even looking up from the newspaper he was reading. My heroe, not.
"Oh, Daisy I have football practice after school so you can either take the bus home or wait for me for two hours."
Ew he was talking while eating a spoonful of cereal. I scrunched up my nose. I thought of it for a moment. Well I don't have any homework but I do have that research paper I need to finish. I guess those two hours will be of use.
"I'll wait for you. I have a paper needed to be finished."
"Nerd."
I snorted, "You and I know both know I'm not a nerd." Yeah sure I'm smart , have all advanced classes and never get in trouble but if you actually know me you'd know I'm the quite the opposite really.
~ ~
"So what's up with you and Jacky?" I wiggled my eyebrows at Angelo.
"We're done." He simply said.
I furrowed by eyebrows. They've been together for 4 months now.
"What? Why??"
"She was talking to three other guys, saying she was single." He kept his eyes on the road , not looking at me. Wow what a bitch.
"Oh my god, what a hoe."
"I know."
"Need me to kick her ass?" I said seriously.
He chuckled "nah , its alright baby sis."
He probably thought I was kidding, which I wasn't. I may be tiny but I'm sure ass hell mighty.
"Alright , but if you change your mind.. Just call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me."
He slowly turned to look at me
"Did you just sing Kim impossible?"
"What? Pfft , no." I waved him off.
He raised an eyebrow.
"Yes." I confessed
He shook his head while laughing. "Whatever! Eyes on the road mister." I l laughed.
~ ~
"If you could please turn to pages 79 in your te-" I cut off the teacher.
Ahh fuck, I'm 10 minutes late because my idiot of a brother wanted to get McDonalds. Little fuck turd. Now everyones looking at me as if I escaped prison for murdering 5 people.
"Ms.Mendez, nice of you to join us today." Mr.Abggy said.
"Sorry." I mumbled.
"This is your third time being late. You know what that means right?"
I rolled my eyes. Lunch detention.
"Lunch detention." He answered.
Great! I've never gotten detention before. Ever! Oh my god I am a nerd.. I made my way to my seat that was all the way in the back. I don't even know where the dentition room is. He's probably going to call my mom and if he does she is so gonna kick my ass. Hey, Hispanic moms are scary. Oh the joy in life.
~ ~
The bell rang meaning it was lunch time. Ugh, I hate school. I finally made it to my locker, which is difficult most of the time since these halls are so packed. Teachers wonder why we're late to class half of the time like hello have you seen these hallways? Its like a herd of cows are always passing through here. God, I hate school. I grabbed my sack of lunch and my stuff. Now let's see if I can find the detention room.
~ ~
After ten minutes of searching for the bloody detention room I finally found it. Well from the help of 3 teachers and a couple that was in a intense make out session. Talk about PDA. I opened the door and peeped inside. It looked like a normal classroom. To be honest I imagined it completely different.
"Wow she's cute." Someone said.
"I know right?" Another replied.
"She can hear you, you idiots." Another said kind of annoyed.
I looked at the back of the room. Oh crap. It was Jason Mccan. The bad boy of Charming high. Alongside of him where his two best friends. Derek Reynolds and Caleb Heart. Also bad boys of Charming high. They're like the three musketeers.Well.. This should be interesting. I think ..

Well hello there :p I hope you liked the first chapter. This is my first time actually writing for other people. I usually just keep my stories to myself but I said what the hell. What's the worst that can happen right? Anyways the girl in the picture is Daisy M. (: hope you enjoy my story!! And thanks for reading