Chapter four : its like we're the younger cast version of friends

"Hey guys I'm going to the store. Anyone want anything?" I yelled by the door.
"Bring me some candy!" Caleb yelled
"Me too!"
"Me three!"
"Me four!"
"Hey can I come with you?" Jason asked.
"Yeah sure." I smiled at him.
Its been three weeks and all six of us have become like best friends. We've all gotten close over these past few weeks. Who would've thought? Its like we're the younger cast version of friends. Which is one of my favorite shows might I add.
~ ~ ~
I started throwing all kinds of junk food into the cart.
"Oh! Before I forget my mom asked me to buy some milk."
He began pushing the cart and I quickly jumped on the back. I know I'm such a little a kid.
"To the dairy section!"
"Yes captain!" He said in his best pirate voice. I couldn't help but giggle. He's so different from what people say about him. I hopped off the cart and grabbed a carton of milk. As I turned around I bumped into someone.
"Watch were you're going bitch."
Did he just call me a bitch?
"What did you just call her?" Jason said helping me get back up. Once the guy looked up and saw Jason his whole demeanor changed. I think I saw.. Fear in his eyes? I tried not to laugh.
"No-nothing." He stuttered.
"No I think you called her a bitch."
"No I d-didnt."
"Oh so now you're calling me a liar?"
"No , no. I'm sorry for calling you a bitch." He said turning to me.
"Its okay." I said.
"Now get out of here be-"
Poor guy , he ran before Jason could finish his sentence.
"Thank you for defending me."
"No one calls my daisy a bad name and gets away with it."
I felt my cheeks heat up. His daisy?
"Now let's go before the ice cream melts." He smiled at me. The rest of the day his words kept replaying in my head. God , I think I'm going to go crazy.
~ ~ ~
I know this is soooo short but I couldn't think of anything to write and I've been so busy lately gah its too much but next chapter we'll definitely see more of Daisy and Jason moments (; do you guys think something might happen between them two? But anyways have a great day guys!