1

After 7 years of a unhappy marriage, I got a divorce, and my daughter hated me badly so she decided to leave, and stay with her father. It was lonely, in a 2 story house.

"Are you okay doll?" Mom ask, as I stopped by her place, for a coffee. "Of course," I responded, with a false smile, she gave me one of those motherly looks, like your my daughter, I know when your lying.

She didn't even say anything instead, walked inside her house. While she was gone, I took a moment to breath, I hated making my mother worried. The door opened again and my mom appeared with a piece of paper. 'Forein exchange program' it read. I heard of these things you let a some kid from other places stay at your place. "Why are you given me this?" I questioned.

"To help you out," she responded "but- "you can't keep coming to my house everytime you see a couple, or a mother and daughter bonding, I won't be here forever," she explained. "And it's already to late i sighed you up anyways," my mouth dropped. "You can't be serious!" I shouted. Mom took a sip of coffee, "I am, starting Tuesday you'll be taking care of someone"

I looked at my phone, it was Sunday, I put my head on the table. To mentally stable myself.

-------
A couple hours later, I went back home and went upstairs. For some odd reason, I went to my daughter's door. I twisted the door know, and memories of my life came, back.

I was 18, when I found out I was pregnant, Josh was a nerd type, and I was the a lil of both quiet, but had a lot of friends. We hit off pretty well until, Bella came, he got distance, and spent most of time at work, or out. That when he came with divorce paper, of course I was sad, but I didn't let it show, I sighed the paper, and with that he moved out. Bella didn't take it so well, she thought it was my fault, and she soon hated my guts, she gotten rebellious and soon moved in with her dad.

The thought of what mom, said came pack to memory, I guess she would be right.

I got to work on cleaning my daughter old room, most of it was just dust bunny, and paper.