2

Once, i finished the only thing I had to was wait. Mom, was in the living room with a glass of lemonade. I was fixing food for Mint, my saint bernard. The doorbell ring, "I got it," I said, mom stood up, and finished fluffing the pillows.

I cleaned my shirt and took a deep breath. Once I opened the door, I astonished at what I saw. "Hello miss," the woman next to beautiful curly blonde headed girl. "H-hello," I greeted back. The girl bowed, and opened her mouth. "Hello miss Jackson," she spoke her voice quiet and beautiful. "Just call me Madison," I said, "Okay miss Madison" she said, "Please come in" I said, opening the door wider.

----
Once the worker left, mom and her talked. I was ordering pizza, "I'm going to take a bath," I said after the call. 

I laid in tub, and took a long sigh of relief. My finger touch the entrance of my pussy, before sliding up and down and a rhythm. "Mmmm" I silently moaned, my other hand squeezed my breast.

My mind wondered everywhere, and then suddenly  I pictured, Paris, I quickly got up out the shower, before putting on a rob, and walked back down to living room.

Paris and mom was eating pizza, on the couch while watching a movie. "What are you guys watching?" I questioned, mom looked up at me. "Jusy some moive?" She responded. "Paris," I called, she looked up at me. "Can you follow me?" I asked, she nod her head, as we went upstairs, I don't  know why, maybe it was just me, but I kept feeling her amber eyes on me.

I stopped by the door, and opened it. The room was white, with a desk, bed, and a closet, "the bed is queit small but- "it's  alright, you already did so much for me," she smiled. I couldn't  help but look away, my heart bounded fast.

"Well shouldn't you go back down stairs, and eat?" I questioned, "I already ate, plus I wanna get to know you," my heart bounded even faster. What was this feeling?

"What is their you want to know," I asked, "how old are you?" She ask, sitting down on the bed, i pulled a seat from the desk. "I'm 33," I respond,  "really," she said suprised, "do I look alot older?" I questioned, she shook her head, "the complete opposite," she responded i was lost of words, was she complimenting me.

"Thank-you," I said, "is that all for today," I questioned, she nodded.

-----