Chapter 31

Elenor's Pov:

"Hello, welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?" The nice old but elegant lady that stood by the door waiting for new guests asked us.

"No we don't have a reservation but we'd like to have a nice table for six people if that's possible." The lady just smiled at Easton since he was the one speaking to her and lead us to a really nice table in the middle of the restaurant that was located right under a huge breath-taking chandelier that I am fully convinced is made out of real ass  diamonds.

Oh god I'm already scared to see the prices of the food.

This place is so outrageously gorgeous. It's an old money styled restaurant with so many plants everywhere that it makes you feel like you're in a magical garden, it's so huge you could actually get lost in it.

The restaurant:

When we finally get to our table Ace pulls out the chair for me to sit which makes me feel some sort of warmth in my chest

When we finally get to our table Ace pulls out the chair for me to sit which makes me feel some sort of warmth in my chest. It's not butterflies but it's difficult to describe.

It's the smallest things that make me smile widest. Just like right now.

After a while we make our orders and despite the looks of the restaurant the prises aren't actually that bad. I mean it's still expensive but not as much as I thought I'd be.

I never really liked sitting in the middle of a restaurant like we're sitting now.  I always preferred the nice unnoticeable coroner in the back where you could get some privacy but all the plants feel like a huge warm blanket that creates a safe space like those bases we all made with the warmest blankets and fluffiest pillows as kids leaving a mess everywhere around.

"The lady at the door was so nice wasn't she?" Asked Sofia who was sitting right across from me with Easton on her left.

"I know right. She's just gives of that lovely grandma vibe."said Aspen.

"Yea. I wish I had a grandma like this. I bet she'd make the best cookies ever. Wait. Exactly, Jake , where are even our grandparents. Are they even still alive? "

"I mean. Dad's parents are in France somewhere near Paris-"
"Wait so we're half French?!" I ask excited.
"Nah , they moved like 20 years ago. When dad took over the mafia. We can visit them if you want . "

"Of course I want! Kinda sucks we're not French tho. Imagine how cool it'd be if we spoke French."

"Speak for yourself, I do speak French."
"Bro, just because you have a hundred day streak on Duolingo doesn't mean you can speak French."
Easton says and we all laugh at Jake's offended expression.

"suce ma bite, je parle presque couramment."
( translation: suck my cock, I'm almost fluent.)

"Okay now that was unexpected." Ace commented holding his hands up in the air with his eyes wide open.

"What about everyone else? Do you speak any languages?"

"Mother learned me Russian when I was a kid."answered Easton.
"Same but with Swedish. And I also lived there for a while when I was a teen. "said Sofia.

"We're Italian." Said A pointing at her and her brother who's been sitting by my side for the past thirty minutes.

"Yup. Kinda miss Varenna and the lake to be honest. "Ace said taking a sip of his iced whiskey.
"Un giorno prenderei in considerazione l'idea di trasferirmi lì con una bellissima moglie al mio fianco e un gruppo di bambini" he added in a second.
(Translation: One day I would consider moving there with a beautiful wife by my side and a bunch of kids)

Damn that was sexy.

Aspen's eyes lit up a little bit and she smirked before speaking some Italian herself "stai pensando a El." She said it in a testing manier but he just brushed it off and lifted the coroner of his lips saying "maybe."

After around thirty minutes of waiting our food it finally came and we could try the delicious dishes we ordered a while ago.

I ordered pasta with spinach. My absolute favourite
Ace, a well done steak.
Jake ravioli.
A, octopus
Sofia, a salad with clams
And Easton, spaghetti

"Oh god it's the best thing I have ever had in my mouth." A moans "Though my dick was your favourite."
"Jake! Shut the fuck up!" Aspen hit my brother in the arm whispering the "fuck part "since we're in a fancy restaurant.

We talk and eat for a bit more going through every topic we could think of when our conversation is interrupted by kids running by our table laughing. We all follow them with our eyes with infatuation until they run up to their parents and sit next to them.

"I love kids." Sofie announces.
"Get one then."said Ace.
"I would but this asshole over here doesn't wanna give them to me. " Easton rolls his eyes before speaking up. "Honey we've talked about this let's get a house first huh?"

"Wait so you're actually planning it?"I ask excitedly taking the last sip of my white wine. "Not quite yet 'cause we're still a bit too young but one day sure."
"Whatever."says sofie with sass in her tone which gets east smiling every time she does that.

" if I were to have a kid I'd sooooo want it to be a boy." I sigh.
"Wait what? No. Team girl."says Aspen.
"Actually I agree but boys are cool too." My brother continues on the topic.
"First boy than a girl so he can help me burry the body of her first boyfriend." Ace said making me wonder what kind of a father would he be.

Probably a dilf.

Just imagining him with a tiny human makes my heart melt I don't even wanna know what actually seeing him like that would do to me.

"That's a bit brutal." I laugh a bit before I get cut off guard but a hand being put on my tight. "Seems just about right to me." He looks deep into my eyes storking my skin with his thumb.

We're sitting pretty close so the sudden change of his hand placement isn't visible for anyone at our table but how am I supposed to keep it cool in this situation. An even better question why is he doing that. Is he like that with every girl friend of his? Hopefully not.  I don't think I ever got butterflies but I'm more than sure I do now.

—————————————————————————

Sooooooo what do you all think about this one ??

Btw I actually got butterflies when I reread the part when Ace put his hand on El's tight.

Don't forget to vote !🥟
Lots of love❤️
See you soon 😏