(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 11: Run, Run, As Fast As You Can ♥

Emi POV:

Hurry up, I thought furiously as I scrolled through the many videos of the Ito's secuirty camera footage. I could hear chaos downstairs. What was happening? What had happened to the plan?

Finally, I spotted one file with the right time and date. I clicked on it and immediantly, a video of Sophie and Nakamura in her room sprang up. After listening to the audio and confirming it was the right file, I airdropped it onto my phone. 

Just as I was going to log out, I noticed a folder in the Downloads section that read, 'SECRET.' Curious, I clicked onto the file. Maybe 'SECRET' meant there would be more evidence of Nakamura's blackmail? The more, the better. 

But instead, in the folder were all Word documents. Maybe they were about the blackmail? Information Nakamura stole from Sophie? I clicked on one and the file loaded into Word. 

The commotion downstairs was dying down. I hoped Daiki and Megumi were succeding in distracting Nakamura and Kanako. Otherwise... 

I have to go soon, I told myself furiously, but I couldn't leave the computer, not when a secretive file was waiting there loading. I had to know. 

Finally, the Word doc popped up. I quickly scrolled to the top and skimmed it. 

What I found shocked me. 

In the file was not anything about government, secrets, blackmail or war. It was, instead, a letter. 

That sort of letter. 

I stared at it, confused. In this letter there was no addressie. The first words were, From Nakamura, and I was confused since shouldn't a To someone be there first?

I read the letter. It was a very sweet, shy love letter. Why would Nakamura have written this? Did she like someone? She'd never said. But then again, she didn't say much these days. 

I scrolled to the bottom. 

It read, 

To, .....

A/N: all shall be revealed in the next chapter <3 also hope this doesnt make anyone uncomfortable, pls remember this is the characters, not you