Part 1- The new student

A month later

Juni Cortez was asleep. It was a Saturday, no classes, so he slept in a bit, he had noise canceling headphones on to cancel out his roommate Ace's, who refused to accept he had a sinus problem, loud snores. Sir Awesome was asleep too, but he slept so deeply that Ace's snore's didn't bother him. Suddenly the speakers inside their room let out a loud static noise waking up Ace on the spot.

Ace: Huh? What?!

Vida Immortata's voice was heard through them.

Vida: Agents of Mission Critical, please come to my office as soon as possible.

Ace: Oh no... what'd we do now...

As if she heard him:

Vida: No worries, you're not in trouble.

Ace breathed a small sigh of relief before looking around and realized that his roommates were still asleep. Jumping out of bed he goes to wake them up. He yanks off Juni's headphones.

Ace: Hey! Juni!

Juni: Huh?! Ace? Why-

Ace: Headmistress Immortata just called us to her office.

Juni: Oh geez...

Ace: Nah, she said we didn't do anything wrong. So I guess it's for something else.

The youngest Cortez by now was getting up out of bed. He yawned loudly while he stretched.

Juni: Maybe it's about the new SWAMP sightings?

Ace: Hope so... Come on let's wake up Awesome and get changed.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Carmen Cortez was in her room asleep too. Glitch was awake on Gablet humming to herself trying out a new software and Scorpion was asleep as well. She had just come back from a trip and had returned late at night, so she was sleeping in. Tom Thumb-Thumb was siting in the corner humming to themselves. Suddenly the speakers inside their room let out a loud static noise waking up Carmen and Scorpion on the spot. The jump out of their beds; Glitch jumped too at the sound.

Carmen: Hah?!

Scorpion: Huh?!

Vida Immortata's voice was heard through the speakers, the same message that the boys heard came through .

Vida: Agents of Mission Critical, please come to my office as soon as possible.

Carmen: What? Now?!

Glitch: Oh what happened now...