The Broken Begging

The year is 2006, December 22. Two happiest parents are about to have their second child in the hospital on Christmas day. But the mother's mom wanted to keep her Christmas tradition going where the whole family makes tamales on Christmas Eve. The baby was scheduled for December 25 which was Christmas day. The mother's mom said to have the baby before Christmas Eve to keep her Christmas tradition alive where everybody gets together and makes tamales. The parents talked to the doctors to see if it's possible to have their baby 3 days early. The doctor's said, "We can try to deliver the baby early but it has a chance of having a tiny effect on the baby's brain or mind". The parents agreed to that option and had the baby 3 days early. It was another beautiful experience for the two parents to have a baby boy, especially because now they now had a little boy for their little daughter. Or so they thought it would be a good thing. The parents were thinking between 2 name's for their new boy. Their first name idea was Andy. Their second name idea was Andrew. They agreed to call their new baby boy Andrew. After the doctors looked at Andrew they claimed that nothing happened to him and that he is perfectly ok. Only after a few months since Andrew was born he saw his parents playing a system that caught his baby eyes. The parents knew that Andrew liked the game system so they decided to let their baby play with the game system. It was a Nintendo 64. Just after a few weeks passed Andrew was playing the same game all the time. He loved to play Super Mario 64 all day. And surprisingly Andrew was playing Super Mario 64 like a champ while he was still in his baby diapers. The parents were so surprised by seeing their baby that is still in diapers playing a difficult video game and actually beating it. Andrew couldn't even talk but he was able to play video games that no ordinary baby can play at such an early age. By the time Andrew was 5 years old he started kindergarten. He was a little scared to talk to others for some reason. Frankly Andrew didn't talk at all. Not even to his own parents. On Andrew's very first day of kindergarten he was punched in the face by a fat kid. Andrew's face turned red and sore in a lot of pain. The fat kid claimed that Andrew punched him first but that was a lie. Nobody saw what happen so when Andrew told the teacher she sent Andrew to the corner with his hurt face. Andrew was left in the corner crying in pain while seeing from the corner of his eye that the fat kid is mocking him. At the end of the day Andrew was picked up and taken home crying. Ever since that day Andrew had the weirdest feeling. He wasn't feeling upset about what happened to him or upset about his hurt face. But he felt sorry and bad for the fat kid who punched him in the face. Andrew didn't know why he felt guilty for the one who hurt him but he just didn't feel sorry for himself one bit. Ever since his first day of school he has been so selfless and felt sorry for others that he didn't even know. He couldn't figure out why he felt bad for everyone he sees when he didn't even know them. He just felt like no good things happen because of his existence. He had so much weakness built in his system. He was allergic to everything. And about everything birthday he had he was always sick cause his birthday is in the winter. So he spent most of his birthdays at home sleeping.