The new Andrew

The next day Andrew was not scared a lot as he was before. And he didn't pray a lot anymore, not even a little. He was hoping for his bullies to mess with him so he can hurt them all with a knife he had brought with him to school. Surprisingly nobody messed with Andrew that day. So Andrew never hurt another person. But for the next days and weeks and months he kept saying mean things to everyone else and the teachers to. He was talking so negative and sounded like a siner. He wishes everyone to die and for God to be replaced by him. And Andrew wanted all the innocent people to be broken just like he was. As time goes on Andrew was on his last day of the grade at balderas elementary school. He looked at the teacher all day and didn't even leave the classroom to get lunch. He sat in the corner all day staring at his evil teacher Ms.Lee xiong. He wish he told her "We both know I'm not ready for my vengeance and revenge, But heave these words, I will come back in the future for you, I will find you no matter where you go, I will find you and get you back in a way you'll never forget. I promise you that no matter where you go I will find you when I'm old enough and ready, this is no phase, it's a true war you have made between just you and me. I WILL FIND YOU EVEN IF I GO TO HELL TRYING." Finally the school day had ended and Andrew was moving to the 6th grade. Even though he now moves to another school that he has never been to he doesn't expect it to be friendly. When Andrew got to his new school in the 6th grade he was still in the same exact attitude he had on his last day of school in the TTH grade with Ms.Lee Xiong. The new school he went to was called Greenberg Elementary school. Andrew was sitting in the back of the classroom in a group that ignored him all the time because he looked not smart and mad all the time. Andrew barely passed the 1st quarter of the 6th grade but he got passed it with C's. And in the end quarter he felt like his teacher is different then the rest but he tried to not change his mind. Andrew passed the 2nd quarter with A's and B's. Andrew was shocked and so surprised he froze for about 20 minutes staring at his report card.