Speak to me

Elsa's POV

Soo I made new friends. Who happen to be friends with Jack. There popular to. There actually really fun. I got to now them but they don't know much about me. Just the simple stuff like name and last name and my favorite color or food things like that. We talked for the whole math lesson not getting caught once. The whole time we talked Jack just looked at me. Makes me wonder what is that boy thinking. But why should I care. I introduced them to Izzy and they loved her as well. We all agreed to eat luch together.

I'm in my Gym class. I love sports. Well not all but still I like most of them. But we aren't going to be playing to day. Not until tomorrow today they have to explain the rules.ugh tomorrow I have to change and I hate changing in the locker rooms. People are always asking me about my bracelet. I'm only planning on telling Izzy about my past. My heart shaped scar is there its not as bad as it use to be but sits still there.

~~lunch time~~

Merida, Punzie (Rapunzel), hiccup, Izzy and me were in a huge tabel. It fit about 4 more people. We were all eating until Jack came. He seemed upset about something. I could tell. His eyes aren't sparkling.

"Jack what's wrong" I blurted out. I can't help it I was his best friend. I like comforting people. His eyes sparkled once more when he looked straight in the eye.

"You spoke to me?" He asked me really confuse. I just nod in response. You see I try not to speak to him a lot. I talk a lot so its really hard for me not to.

"Speack to me Elsa" he said to me while taking a seat next to me. I just shooke my head meaning no. I got up from my seat " I'll be right back" I said to the group and they all nodded. Izzy came along with me though. We were in the restroom. And I told her everything. She seemed to understand it all. When we made our way back. The bell rang and we had to go to our next class.

~~time skip to music next day~~
(Just cuz I'm lazy)

Elsa's POV

About the whole class had sung already. Tooth was up next. She started to speak

"I'm going to be singing Rumor has it by Adel" the music started to play and she started to sing

Owwwwh [repeats]

She, she ain't real,
She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will,
She is a stranger,
You and I have history,
Or don't you remember?
Sure, she's got it all,
But, baby, is that really what you want?

Bless your soul, you've got your head in the clouds,
You made a fool out of you,
And, boy, she's bringing you down,
She made your heart melt,
But you're cold to the core,
Now rumour has it she ain't got your love anymore,

Rumour has it (rumour) [x8]

She is twice your rate,
But I'm guessing that's the reason that you stayed,
I heard you've been missing me,
You've been telling people things you shouldn't be,
Like when we creep out and she ain't around,
Haven't you heard the rumours?

(Bless your soul!)
Bless your soul, you've got your head in the clouds,
You made a fool out of me,
And, boy, you're bringing me down,
You made my heart melt, yet I'm cold to the core,
But rumour has it I'm the one you're leaving her for,

Rumour has it (rumour) [x8]

All of these words whispered in my ear,
Tell a story that I cannot bear to hear,
Just 'cause I said it, it don't mean that I meant it,
People say crazy things,
Just 'cause I said it, don't mean that I meant it,
Just 'cause you heard it,

Rumour has it (rumour) [x14]

But rumour has it he's the one I'm leaving you for.

Wait she changed a part of the song. She's twice your rate I though it was she's half your age. I let the thought fade away as the bell rang meaning Gym. Yay. Wait ugh nooo I have to change. I was already done changing so I went to sit in roll call.

Great Frost is going to sit behind me.
And with that jack sat behind me. He said hi to me and I just waved with my right arm.

"Wait what's that on your wrist?" He asked as he made me face him.

Pooop what do I do?

Am I the only one here who says that word? XD. Not important right now. .........

Just remember, not everything is what it seems ;)-Damaris