Chapter 36 - Just To Say That?

A/N: have tests so not a big story cuz I need to revise. I was supposed to send this yesterday but I got busy. also new reader YAY 

John's POV:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I DO I DO I DO I DO

HEYYY OOOOOOO, I DO I DO I DO

I FINALLY GOT THE BOY OF MY DREAMS. I HAVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT THIS MOMENT FOR ALL MY LIFE AND I FINALLY GOT IT!!!

As soon as I got home, I texted Alex whether we are gonna tell our friends. I know Laf and Herc have been silently edging us to be with together, and they would be so overjoyed to have known that we were finally together.

I am so glad Laf and Herc accept us. I even know Madison and Thomas were secretly shipping us together, no matter how many times Thomas denied it. Madison didn't deny anything, just accepted it, even slipping that he was secretly betting against Angelica and Eliza that Alex would end up with me instead of either of them. Strange, but who cares.

I was making my way to the library after my interesting talk with Madison and Thomas. Honestly any conversation I have with either of them is interesting, that's why I let Alex deal with them. Friendly fire. I needed to tell L about this whole thing.

So, some catching up:

The entire time when me and Alex weren't talking, I would go to the library and talk to L for hours. There was a sense of warmth I had with them and I told them all about Alex. They understood everything I said and I just felt better when I talked to them, especially about Alex. Now if L learns that I am now in a relationship with Alex, they will be overjoyed, or at least I hope they would be.

While walking to the library, I could see Francis in the corner of my eye, following me? I don't really know what he was doing but it seemed like following.

Whenever I turned around to confront him about it, he would merge in with some random group and pretend to not notice me so I just stopped trying.

I walked into the library and imagined I was in a maze of bookshelves, hoping to get Francis off my tail so I could talk to L.

I picked up random books, reading random lines while trying to figure out how I will first open to L about finally being in a relationship. I looked at the corner of my eye to see Francis getting lost, considering he has never been in a library before (judging by the way he looked nervously around), let alone read a book in his entire life.

I eventually did lose him (being the confusing person I am) and went to my usual spot to talk to L from behind the bookshelf we had now named 'Iron Curtain' because we are history geeks.

"Hey." I started, nervously fidgeting with my sleeves.

"Hey." I heard a voice behind the bookshelf say. "So, what's new?"

"Well, you know that guy?" I asked, fidgeting more with my sleeve.

"The one you would never shut up about? No." L joked and I chuckled slightly, some nervousness left me, but a little still remained.

"Yeah, that one." I breathed, resting my head on the bookshelf. "Well, we're in a relationship now."

"WHAT? NO WAY!" L screamed from the other side, causing the whole library to look at me and shush me even when I did nothing. I just flipped them off and continued my conversation, chuckling at L's sudden yell.

"I know right? I'm so glad I'm with him. I have been waiting for this moment for so long."

It was silent for a while and I felt like I suddenly made L uncomfortable.

Legacy (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें