Chapter 184 : The Result

After observing for a minute, Sora said, "He is very strong. I'm surprised that someone so strong has managed to keep his identity and ability hidden for so long."

Genji asked, "Can you trap him with Fuinjutsu jutsu?"

Sora replied, "It'll be tough. Hopefully, Akihiko and Masaru will keep him occupied. Keep an eye on the battle. If he suspects something and tries looking for me, you'll expose yourself and attack him."

Genji nodded. Inscribing seals around the battlefield would need time. And anything could happen in battle. His job would be to ensure that Sora's presence stays hidden.

Sora began inscribing seals around the place where the fighting was happening. Genji followed him closely. Luckily, Zankoku's entire attention was on Akihiko and Masaru. Since Sora didn't leak any killing intent or take any actions that would directly threaten him, Zankoku stayed oblivious to his actions.

Akihiko and Masaru were oblivious to Sora's actions too and fought intensely. Multiple fires were burning in the area due to their Fire jutsus. A lot of the ground was dyed in blood. Akihiko and Masaru stayed away from such areas. Zankoku's Blood manipulation had raised their alertness to the maximum.

Fujin's clone, who was secretly observing, had to change his locations a few times due to Zankoku's wide area attacks accidentally targeting his locations.

After a few minutes, Zankoku stopped attacking. He looked at Akihiko and Masaru. They were breathing heavily. Though there weren't any critical injuries on them, Zankoku knew that they wouldn't last for much longer. He said, "You won't last much longer."

Masaru was looking for opportunities to waste time. He said while breathing heavily, "We can still go on for hours. You haven't seen anything yet!"

Zankoku laughed and replied, "And how would you do that without any chakra? It's only a matter of time before you drop dead. But, I have an offer for you two."

Akihiko squinted his eyes and asked, "What offer?"

Zankoku answered, "Serve Lord Jashin. I'll accept you as my Priests and teach you the ways of Lord Jashin. When I complete the ritual, I will become the strongest person in the world! Then you can rule the world alongside me."

Both Akihiko and Masaru were speechless by his confidence. However, neither showed it on their face. Akihiko stayed quiet for some time before saying, "I need a few minutes to think."

However, Zankoku said, "No, tell me your answer right now. Either you agree, or you die!"

Akihiko put on a thoughtful face. He looked at Masaru and asked, "What are your thoughts?"

Masaru thought and answered after a few seconds, "His proposal is tempting. But what about our families? We can't abandon them."

Zankoku heard his answer and said, "When you serve Lord Jashin, all your fellow believers are your family. If you want to, you can convert your current family too."

Masaru replied, "That sounds good. But what if my wife or son doesn't want to follow Lord Jashin? You know the new generation doesn't believe in god."

His question stumped Zankoku. However, Zankoku soon realized that something was amiss. He looked at them. Two spears made of blood appeared in his arms as he threatened, "Enough wasting time. Give me your answer now!"

Masaru said, "Akihiko, I will trust your decision."

Anger formed on Akihiko's face. He looked at Masaru and shouted, "Why the fuck do you always leave tough decisions to me! For one fucking time think with your own brain."