Oc

Constance Vlad Țepeș sister to Mina Vlad Țepeș. She and her sister both rule the Vampire World but since she is the eldest she is the Queen while her beloved sister is the princess. She appears as a young preteen girl though acts the exact opposite the same for Mina. Though Constance is very manipulative, demanding, and sneaky she is also very positive, energetic, and vulnerable. Both she and her sister care for the welfare of their people and do everything in their power to protect them. She is very close to the Fangless, wanting to create a city beneath the Bund so that they may live in peace. Also she and her sister both love Akira but Mina loves him like a brother while Constance is in love with him and wants him to herself. Her soul's form is an older looking her in a white kimono and hair that touches the floor it shows her elegance. She wishes she could have kept it a secret, as that form's body is able to have children while her childlike one can't. If the three nobles found out then she, being the eldest, would have to marry one of them and producing a child with the excuse that it is to preserve the Pure Royal Bloodline. She is not supposed to have children with anyone but "true bloods" like her.