The Howling

This is a story of a promise.It is a fairy tale about a great demon queen and the lone young man who devoted everything to her. Back then, I still believed that this began on that day. That is what I had always believed. "Vampires" were the hot topic at the time. However, whenever the topic came up, The boy's mood would worsen for some reason. That's right. I didn't know yet and he himself had also forgotten at that time. Their story began long ago. It was long before I met him, Akira Kaburagi, that this tale began. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira Kaburagi (Regendorf)

Sister Laura- Since the Empire had been overthrown, the rebek Balkan lords could no longer enter the country--

Student- It's Dracula!

Sister Laura- That's...right. That example was about Romania's Vlad Țepeș.

Student2- Wh-What?

Student3- Dracula really existed?

Student 4- You didn't know?

Student 5- Wasn't the Queen and the Princess also named Țepeș?

Sister Laura- Please be quiet. Quiet, everyone! Vlad 3 is just a common model used for movies--

All this talk about those stupid vampire sisters is really giving me a headache. I stood up making everyone stare at me and quite down.

Me- Sister Laura.

Sister Laura- Y-Yes?

Me- I'm sorry, but I can't hold it in can I go to the bathroom? *Smile's while rubbing the back of his neck*.

Sister Laura- Oh, all right.. Go ahead.

Student- What's with that? Don't scare me like that.

Ryohei- Geeze, whatever will we do with you?

I walked down the long hallway going outside. The wind was blowing steadily and made the flowers shake.Dammit. Why? My heart feels restless.

(Back inside)

News lady- According to an announcement by the Prime Minister, the Țepeș sisters have legally purchased the rights to the entire Tokyo Land Reclamation #0. As a result, the government is being pressed about the situation.

Student- Are you serious? Vampires sure  have a lot of money...

Student 2- Who would believe in vampires?

Student- Hey, I saw it on last week's Astraea. They're real.

Student 3- But if vampires are real, then maybe other things are, too. Like werewolves.

Student 2- Or Frankenstein?

(Back Outside)

I was laying on a bench outside looking up at the clear blue sky before someones shadow passed over me.