Ch.4

Sorry I haven't been updating but school came first and I have a lot if things to do but here you go!! ☺

Crystal POV
Today me and Briana are going shopping juss to hang out and talk about sun things I'm going to pick her up nea *At Bri House*
Wssup Bih hurry up get in u letting the cool air out. My bhad Crystal damn u know I'm slo but what you been up too.? How Jakayla n Dasia.? Well I think Jakayla has a crush on our English teacher and Dasia is her usually crazy self .
Briana POV
As we was riding to the mall Crystal keep on looking at me so I broke the silence n asked why tf u looking at me damn want sum cookie baby and winked And she sd girl if I did I cud have sum I knew u low key wanted me Nah Nah player I'm strictly dickly and we both busted out laughing. We got to the mall and we first go to American Eagle  and we was a looking at clothes and this fine ass boi was looking at me I smiled at him I peeped Crystal staring she didn't look to happy. "What's wrong Crys?" Oh nothing juss looking at these damn clothes.
Crystal POV
I got pissed wen I seen that dude lookin at Bri I didn't like it but I cudnt do anything about it we don't date but wen we go to eat I-I Have to tell her that I really deeply like her I juss can't take this anymore at .
*Food Court*
What you want Bri I Want sum Panda Express what about you.? Same thing as you ma *at the table*
Bri POV
So what's in your mind you don't look happy ..... Crys You know if sum wrong you can tell me I hope your not pregnant we both laughed . Well to be honest Bri I like you more as a friend,bestfran,Ride or die but as a gf she sd in all one breathe. Briana didn't say anything But that doesn't matter ik you don't fw girls I juss thought u needed to know Well thnx for telling Me bebygirl let's go cuh them people staring mighty hard like tf take a pic .
*bri POV*
*In the car*
Xo By Beyonce was on and I sang along to it by the rest of the time it was silent.

Ik kinda boring sorry but Kik*Deydeyhoe ig*Nike.Bae_