Chp. 9

*Fast Foward 3 months later*

Crys POV

Ever since me & Bri been to Hooters to talk about us we've been dating. Its actually really excited. We are a power couple, Me, kayla, bri & Dasia have all graduated from highschool so it's really been lit & we all finna go in a girls trip.

Kayla POV

Me & August backed off on the relationship until i graduated now we back together & better but we still dint know who sent the the pictures & i still wanna find out who it was. (Trip in Jamaica) We are all in Jamaica & we start to unpack, Dasia said "Im finna go see what the bartenders look like since im the only single one, ill be right bck" Dasia left & her phone lights up so i see who it is & its nothing so i take some pics & when i gt look at them i see the pictures of me & August... 🙃 So i sent it to myself & deleted my tracks & put her phone down.

Bri POV

Today me my girls and my baby are in Jamaica the most romantic place in earth, i hope my baby planned something for us. I can honestly say im happy that i took a chance with Crys. I really hope we kan last with the separation thats finna happen being that were going to different colleges. How many ways can you tell someone you love them, maybe you can say being to far away from you fir too long makes my skin feel a size too small. Maybe you can getting old doesn't't sound so awful when i think about spending the old says with her perhaps i love you sounds like the day if Christmas to a child. Im just trying to say i want my life ti forever be with her & i hope we kan take these breaks from eachother. Im going to Howard University & She going To Yale With Kayla. 

August POV

Kayla and her girls went in a trip to Jamaica but ima pop up on em to make her feel special i got a whole romantic evening for her & i hope she loves it.