7.

Yn : OMG what was that ?? Why my heart was beating so fast ?? Why his just touch affected me so much ?? Why I felt my legs started going weaker under his touch ??? God what is happening with me ??......... he is not like others... Something is mysterious about him.... More innocent he is showing more I can sense something mystery.... I have to find this information..... Wait.... He told he don't have any friends nor any family members he is just alone.... Then with whom he was talking on the phone in the car.... Is she was his girlfriend ??? Is he in a relationship ??? It can be possible afterall he is so handsome and hot .... But if he have girlfriend then why didn't he Informed me ?? Arghhh..... Why am I overthinking.... Why I cared if he has girlfriend or not.... It's his life he can do whatever he want.....

You was overthinking so much that you forgot that someone was knocking on the door you come out in your sense and said come in with a cold voice.... That person came in and it was taehyung.....

Taehyung : ma'am meeting is going to start after half an hour....

You just stared at him and didn't said anything.....

Taehyung came infront of you and looked at you weirdly as u r just staring at him....he moved his hands infront of you and then you came back to the earth and said 𝗢𝗞 then he didn't said anything and left after bowing at you...

Time skip after meeting.....

You and Taehyung were in your cabin and he was finding the files you asked him to find and complete them.... actually that file was not in your cabin you just lied cuz you just wanted him to be with you just in one / two days.... You were like obsessed with him but you was unaware about this....

Taehyung was finding the files in the drawers...  You went to him and called him....

Yn : Did you find the file mr. Taehyung ???

He got startled by your sudden voice and got scared....

Taehyung : ma'am I tried a lot and literally find every corner of the cabin ( where files could be ) but I didn't find it .... Sorry mam....

He said with a low voice cuz he was thinking that you might fired him cuz he is not even find a file....but.... You just smirk and said...

Yn : it's ok....you can go now.....

He looked at you shockingly as you didn't said anything and he stand up and was about to go but then you said...

Yn : But....

He turned to you and you started to go towards him while saying...

Yn : What will I get mr. Taehyung as I didn't fired you cuz of this incomplete work ??

Taehyung : Ma'am I don't have anything.... I can't give you anything...

Yn : You have everything mr.taehyung....but you don't wanted to give me....

Taehyung : Ma'am I really don't know what I have but tell me I'll give you whatever you will say...

Yn : Promise ??

Taehyung : umm... Promise...

Yn : Kiss me....

He got shocked and said...

Taehyung : Ma'am what are you talking about ??? I don't know how to kiss ??

Yn : First of all you had promised me that you will do whatever I will say and second thing if you don't know how to kiss then it's ok just let me kiss you or else I'll fire you....

( An : Ohh... She is so evil... Look how is she blackmailing him... Now she is looking like a obsessed pshycho queen )

Taehyung didn't said anything so you....