12.

Atleast I got a comment....so I'm continuing more parts.... Thanks for the person whoever had commented...

Time skips after two and half weeks...

You noticed that taehyung was so clingy on Chu-siang and he also sometimes behave coldly with you... sometimes they also went for dinner or hang together...you were so jealous of her as it was looking like that taehyung like her or maybe love her too..... Sometimes you even try to ask him that What is the answer of your confession but he always give the same answer.... Sometimes even taehyung and Chu-siang spend time together like hours an hours in the room....

Present time....

You called your secretary in your cabin and said him...

Yn : Be ready at 8 : 00 pm... We have a business party.... * Coldly *

Taehyung : ok mam.... Btw Chu-siang is going or----

You death glared him and he stopped talking and left the cabin after bowing at you...

Yn : WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ? CHU-SIANG CHU-SIANG AND ONLY CHU-SIANG...THE FUCK SHE IS DOING WITH HIM... WAIT DON'T TELL ME HE IS IN LOVE WITH HER ?? ARGHH WHAT I'M THINKING... BE POSITIVE YN BE POSITIVE.... NOTHING OS LIKE THIS....I HAVE TO THROW HER FROM MY HOUSE OR ELSE.....NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENED....

You were saying this all with yourself as you was so angry on Chu-siang... taehyung was like always around her at home ..... You can't do anything as she was your grandma's friend daughter....but now you decided that you'll surely do something as she was crossing her limits....

Time skips at your home....

As you reached out your home....you noticed that Chu-siang came while running towards Taehyung and hugged him... he also hugged her back and you coldly went in the kitchen to drink water.....they followed you and stand beside grandma...

In the kitchen........

Grandma : Yn....are you going in any party ??

Yn : Yes grandma... How did you know ?

Grandma : actually tae called Chu-siang a hour ago and told her to get ready.....

Yn : Ohh....

You glared at him and gritted your teeth while looking at him....he lower his head....

Grandma : Yn...are you ok that Chu-siang is also goi---

Yn : of course grandma.... * Fake smile*

Grandma : ok childrens now go and get ready...or else you will late....

Hearing this Taehyung and Chu-siang went from there while clinging on each other...you also went from there as it was now there habit...

Your outfit....

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit...

 Chu-siang outfit

Chu-siang outfit...

You all came down after being ready and...

Yn ( in mind ) : OMG...he is looking like a hot meal man...

Taehyung ( I'm mind ) : Fuck man... she ( yn ) is trying to kill me with her hotness.... control tae control...

you saw Chu-siang was still clingy on taehyung..... Then grandma said....

Grandma : Chu-siang.... Don't you think this is so revealing ???

Chu-siang : c'mon mrs.oldy... why are you caring about my dress..... just do whatever you are doing....

Yn : CHU-SIANG DON'T CROSS YOUR LIMITS....SHE IS LIKE MY GRANDMA AND DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY ANYTHING TO HER...OR ELSE...

Chu-siang : or else ???

Grandma : ahh... Childrens why are you fighting.... Sorry Chu-siang ok...

Yn : But grandma...

Chu-siang : I know I'm looking hot that's why someone is burning ?? Right taehyung ???

Taehyung : hmm...

Chu-siang : What hmm...tell me how's I'm looking ??

Taehyung ( in mind ) :eww... You are literally looking like a bitch , slut and---

Chu-siang : Where you lost ??

Taehyung : I can't find words to describe that how are you looking ??

Chu-siang blushed...

Yn : I think we are getting late for the party....

Continue......