5.

So there was still 1 boat, could they still get in?

~

Cal sees Jack and Rose standing there 'Rose! Come here!' Rose looks at Jack, should she do this? "Go to Cal Rose, I'm going with you, I'm going to protect you okay Rose!" Jack says. They slowly walk towards Cal. "Get in the boat Rose." Cal says. 'No.' "Yes, Rose, get in the boat." Jack says. "No Jack, not without you." "Get in the boat, Rose." "No Jack." Rose is lifted into the boat, Rose quickly holds Jack's hand, but it is soon pulled away from her.

~

Rose sits down in the boat. And look around, the ropes, the crying children, the man lowering the boat, the water in which the titanic is sinking. She wants to cry, but tries to hold it in. She looks at Jack and starts to have tears in her eyes. Jack also gets tears in his eyes.

~

Rose's POV; I have to get out of here now. Otherwise I'll never see Jack again, I can't leave him alone. Not with Cal, Cal is going to hurt him, I can jump now, am I going to do it? Yes.

~

Rose stands up and jumps onto the titanic. 'ROSE!!!' Jack shouts. 'STOP HER!!' Cal shouts. Jack runs to Rose as fast as he can. Rose runs to the clock crying, Jack has the same idea. They see each other and give a big hug. "Why did you do that huh?" Jack says. ' "You jump I jump right?" ' Rose says. "Alright." Jack says. And they give each other a big kiss, but what they don't know is that Cal is looking at them. Mr. Lovejoy pulls Cal away. And Cal goes along, but a little later he grabs a gun, Jack sees it just in time.

~

"RUN ROSE!" Jack says. When they have relieved Cal after a lot of shooting and running, they walk back after a long time. Cal and Mr. Lovejoy are gone, the last boat is gone. Cal went into the last boat. Jack and Rose quickly run to the back of the ship. A little later they climb over the railing.

~

Will they make it? You will read it in the next chapter.

~

Xxx me