9.

Cal stopped in front of them. I give you an assignment to READ and follow me😝😏.

~

Jack and Rose kept looking down, but there was a red strand of Rose sticking out of her blanket... and she saw it. And panicked, but didn't show it.

~

Luckily Cal didn't notice anything! And walked on again. "Phew, that was no big deal," said Jack. "Hmhm" Rose said shocked, she was also a bit pale. 'Are you okay?' Jack asked worriedly. "I think I'm a bit shocked." Rose said. 'I understand honey.' Jack said. 'Let's go to the room.' Rose couldn't get up easily.

~

"Jack my vision is blurry." Rose says. "Try to stay calm Rose." Jack says calmly. And then Rose faints. 'ROSE!? ROSE!? HELP HELP!!" Jack shouts. People immediately arrive to help, including eventually a doctor. Rose is taken to the first aid room.

~

'Will this be okay?!' Jack asks worriedly, 'Yes, she is probably suffering from trauma from everything she has been through, that is very normal. Especially after everything you've been through." Told the doctor to calm Jack down. "I'll come back later to see how things are going." The doctor says.

~

Jack sat next to Rose and whispered softly; "Rose turn your fire back on." And 2 minutes later Rose suddenly moved, Jack ran towards her. A moment later, Rose opens her eyes. "A doctor please." Jack shouts. "W--where am I?" Rose asks softly. "You are in the first aid room of the Carpathia." Jack says. "Hmm." Rose says.

~

'Hello mrs. Dawson I'm Doctor Miller.' The doctor said. "H-hi." Rose says. "I just want to examine you, can you leave for a moment, Mr. Dawson?" the doctor asks. "N-no please n-not!" Rose says. 'Sorry mrs. Dawson, but it has to be for a little while, just for a little while." The doctor says calmly. "It'll be okay Rose, I'll be waiting behind the door." Jack says to calm Rose down. "O-okay then." Rose says.

~

When Rose has been examined, the doctor says; "It was probably just because of everything you've been through and all the stresses you've been through. So nothing strange.' The doctor says. 'Fine.' Rose says. "You may go." The doctor says. "Okay bye." Rose says relieved. 'Jack! Jack! It's all fine with me, it's probably because of all the tensions.' Rose says happily. 'Oooh how nice to hear!' Jack now also says happily, he gives Rose a big kiss on her forehead.

~

This was another chapter hopefully you like it if you have any tips please let me know!