The Oasis' Night

The day went by peacefully, 

Kriffins were playing in the sky, picking at eachother with their peaks and claws. and there was two saukuryns who slept near eachother near a tall sandstone rock. They were really peaceful and looked almost too peacefull. Then there was this annoying glimmer nolumoth who would always either eat a brequewk or steal food.

The healers had plenty of work during the day. Healing creatures from fights, seeing legendary creatures like the etheralotus and Somnia Elus flying past desert, There was a small pack of nymphasuchus that was sunbathing ontop of the mountain above oasis.

The kendyll was munchin on a carcass of a creature that tried to hurt it, the healers had finished patching up its wounds and were curled at its side, sleeping. There was a piebald hellion sleeping next to the kendyll too. It looked peacefull sleeping, it had done the most damage today, protecting oasis from creatures who only have evil intentions.

The day went by quick. A few nolumoths settling ontop of the hellion and kendyll or just a nolumoth cuddling up to the neck of a hellion, which the hellion responded by nuzzling back and pulling it closer. 

The oasis balance was a rare sight but common too. As most creatures here only kill when food is scarce, the fliers would go out to kill and bring back the carcasses. 

The kendyll left its mouth open for any small carnivorous fliers to pull the meat out from its teeth, which worked as two of them flocked to the kendyll. first bickering but then they split sides and looked to be working together and fair. The kendyll was just having a dentist visit, the raiquazok was munching on a carcass to satisfy its hunger and then left the remains in a reasonable place where it didnt get in the way.

And as  the sun set, night came. Most of the creatures sleeping and some still awake.

There was about 5 huge carnivorous creatures in the oasis at this late hour, all of them were up watching the small creatures playing. The pond had dried up, leaving just a hole.

The melanistic kendyll was almost half asleep, his nose catching a whiff of blood. and the whiff of a... nakamaska and another sea creature.

The glowtail mutation dark colored raiquazok was chilling too until the whiff of blood caught their nose. The raiquazok and kendyll looked at each other and just went the way the smell was coming from. It was behind oasis and behind rocks. There they find an injured nakamaska, a white and pink glowtail shimmer. She shivered when the tier 5 creatures found her, a pernirex bit her up bad. and she had just ran from a gyroudos which caused her wings to not work properly. and it was not looking good, she covered her face with one of her wings when she saw the raiquazok get closer and then felt herself be picked up and she shivered in fear, the raiquazok raised its head with the injured nakamaska.

The kendyll and raiquazok slowly walked back to oasis with the injured nakamaska, the raiquazok being careful of its sharp jaws and had like half of the nakamaska in its maw and throat. When they made it to the oasis the kendyll and raiquazok laid down together and the raiquazok let the nakamaska down and the healers surrounded the confused creature. after a few minutes the creature was healed and the raiquazok carefully grabbed their tail and pulled them closer, engulfind the small nakamaska in their jaws again and slurpiing them up carefully and then the raiquazok swallowed, a few times actually until the nakamaska got to its stomach. The raiquazok and kendyll moved closer and snuggled together. smaller creatures flocked around the two big ones and some smaller ones just slept in the little holes in the mountain.

The raiquazok now fast asleep and the kendyll nuzzling up to it the oasis fell into the final sleep and now it was quiet in the desert and oasis.