Chapter 6:

Mipha awoke in the middle of the night. She stood in the bed, looked at Link sleeping against the cave's walls and thought about the latter days she had with him.

He told me I was beautiful... That means... He probably loves me...

She looked at the bag, and thought about the Zora armor inside it.

Maybe...

She instantly remembered something else.

Link said to have escaped the Yiga Clan's lair... That means they are surely after him...

She looked at the Faron jungle.

We cannot stay here forever or they will find us...

She didn't want to imagine what would happen if ever the Yiga Clan found them.

"Mipha?" Link asked.

Mipha looked at Link, who was awake and had his diary in hand with a pen.

"Yes, Link?"

"You look worried."

"It's just..." She looked at Link, "Since you have escaped the Yiga Clan, I have no doubt they're after you."

"Oh, I was about to tell you the same thing. But it looks like it came to your mind first. Now, aside from that, I also want to tell you that we should prepare our things, because we are leaving in mid-day. We cannot stay in one place for too long with those assassins in our tails."

"Thank you, Link."

"Anyways--" A little shaking was felt.

"What was that?"

The tremors began to intensify stronger. Small gaps quickly formed at the side of the cave.

"It's an earthquake!" Link realized, "We have to get out now!"

Mipha quickly took her trident plus the bag with the Zora armor and the Hylian shield inside it, before running out of the cave. She stopped and faced the crumbling cave, all while keeping her balance with the shaking ground. Link jumped out of the cave before falling due to the tremors. The cave fell apart, turning into a bunch of rock debris at the same time the earthquake stopped. Mipha noticed he only took his diary and the pen, which meant that everything that was left inside the cave, save for the phantom armor and the mask Link was wearing, was destroyed.

"I'm... Sorry, about what happened to the things inside that cave..." Mipha said.

"Nevermind about that." Link replied, "Even if I wanted to, I couldn't save it all. At least you got your trident, the bag, and I got my armor, my diary and the pen."

Link got up and cleaned the dust on him.

"So," Mipha asked, "Where are we going?"

"I was thinking about searching for the Spring of Courage."

"Sorry?"

"If the Yiga Clan is looking for us, the Spring of Courage would be the place they will take more time to find."

He attached his diary and the pen on the belt.

"The challenge, however, is that we have to find it first, and in that case we better hurry."

Daylight rose over the region.

"So, are you ready, Mipha?"

"I am, Link" She said as she smiled.

"So, here we go."

Both walked inside the wild jungle in search of the mysterious Spring of Courage. On their travel they encounter various hostile monsters such as Octoroks and Bokoblins, which were easily defeated by the duo. When nighttime arrived they slept in a nearby monster camp ridden of its monsters. The next day, Link took some weapons from the dead monsters as he and Mipha continued their walk.