Ch. 1 - Scared

Androphobia - a major fear of boys, so much so that one would try to avoid or have extreme anxiety around them.

______________

Misty's P.O.V. -
______________

"...ey...k? Hey... okay? HEY, Are you ok?!" A scary buzzed headed boy yells at me, nearly touching me.

"AAAAaaAaaaHHHhhhHh!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" I screamed as I grabbed my pepper spray and aimed at his face, and all of the boys jumped 10 feet away from me with their hands high up in the air.

"We were just worried!!! We weren't trying to do anything! My name is Tanaka, by the way." The scary bald boy says and reaches out his hand, signaling to shake it, but still 10 feet away from me.

"OH YEAH?!?! THEN WHY DID IT LOOK LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO TOUCH ME?!?!" I scream as I'm sure I look terrified while looking rapidly between his face and hand.

"Hey, calm down, sugar. He was just going to see if you had a heartbeat. Nothing else." The boy with gray hair said calmly and quietly but loud enough for me to hear. That got me to calm down quite a bit, but not completely.

"Ok. But did anyone touch me?" I say as I spray myself with Lysol.

"None of us, but..."

"BUT?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BUT?!"

"A boy who is very clean, who always carries hand sanitizer with him, wears a mask, and wore gloves up to his elbows. He saw that you had some hand sanitizer on you, so he figured you were OK to carry. And let me tell you, he never comes close to anyone unless he thinks he can trust someone." Gray-haired boy says.

"Ok, by the way, may I ask your name?"

"Yes, you may. It's Sugawara. You may call me Suga if you want." He says calmly and with a giant smile, causing me to blush a little.

"Thank you. May you take me to this boy, please?" I say quietly.

"OF COURSE!!!" A bunch of them say making it echo in the nurses' room from what I can make of it, scaring me.

"CALM DOWN BOYS!..." Some average built guy with dark hair says. "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE IS TERRIFIED RIGHT NOW! I'm so sorry for these blockheads. They mean you no harm. They just get overly excited, is all. My name is Daichi, by the way." Said dark-haired boy says.

"Nice to meet you and S...su...?"

"Suga... like sugar."

"Hehe. Are you sure?" I ask teasingly.

"Am I sure about what?" He asks, confused.

"Are you sure you're as sweet sugar? Or are you saying that you really like sugar?" I ask, teasing him again with a smirk on my face this time.

"As a matter of fact, I am as sweet as sugar, and I do like sugar also." He says with a kidding attitude, finally realizing that I was giving him a hard time, making me laugh hard while grinning from ear to ear.

"Hahaha, you're funny, Suga. I like you. You remind me a little bit of my mom." After I'm done laughing, I look up at Suga and see that him, along with all of the other boys, are looking at me shocked but also blushing a little, I think.