𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
✧ ˚  ·    .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ• • •ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤKansas city, 2023

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ• • •
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Kansas city, 2023

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"Kansas City belongs to the people now." A voice was heard over a speaker on a moving truck.

"Collaborators, surrender now, and you will receive a fair trial. We have control of the QZ and the open city. Anyone caught hiding will face charges of counter-revolutionary activities."

We were squatting behind metal objects near a building of blocks, it were covering us from the truck that had two of Kathleen's men with guns on watch, trying to catch anyone that was in hiding. And connecting from it was a rope that was attached to a FEDRA soldier with a dozen knives pierced throughout his body, parading him to send a message that FEDRA was no longer operating and that they now hold the power.

I put a hand to my mouth in horror, watching the caos unfold in front of us. They were killing the soldiers, hanging them, beating them up and torturing them. I couldn't look at it anymore.

Ember reached a hand to my shoulder and looked at me with concern in her eyes. She was scared too, but she was good at hiding it better than me.

"They won't find us." She whispered at me and squeezed my shoulder in reassurance.

I wasn't so sure about it anymore.

What concerned me more now was Sam, he was just a kid and he shouldn't see all the death that was happening at the moment. It wasn't long until Henry pushed Sam out of view from the street and put his back at it, not letting him see the carnage unfold.

"Look at me, not at that." Henry signed at his brother, "We're almost there. Two more blocks, stay with me." He grabbed the smaller hands of Sam and looked at him with a determined stare.

Me and Ember didn't know much sign language, but it wasn't hard to figure out that Henry was trying to reassure Sam, and to put him more at ease.