Number

Bills pov

I was walking to the tour bus when someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Georg "hallo" I greeted him, "hi bill" he said back "heard anything from Brittany?" He added "no, I haven't had time to call her,but Tom talked to her today" I said "oh, about what?" Georg quickly asked, "I don't know, Tom won't tell me" I groaned and walked into the back of the bus where the bunks are.

I set my suitcase on my bed and walked back out by Georg. I sat next to him and shut my eyes.

"Hallo cunts!" Gustav walked through the door followed by Tom, I groaned and scrunched my face up.

Brittany's pov

I sighed and got out of bed checking the time 12:30 pm.

I walked over to my closet and opened it, it wasn't big it wasn't small.

I searched through my clothes and grabbed a cute green shirt and some miss me jeans, a bra and panties.

I walked into the bathroom and turned my shower on, stripping of my clothes putting them in my hamper before stepping in the shower.

The temperature was a little too hot but that's how I like it.

I squeezed some shampoo into the palm of my hand and put it only in the scalp scrubbing my head, and washed it out, I put the conditioner in the middle to ends of my hair. (teaching yall musty rats how to wash your hair) I put some shaving lotion on my legs and grabbed my razor to shave my legs. I did the same thing with my armpits. I grabbed my body scrub and rubbed it on my arms, legs, torso, basically everywhere. After that I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair then turned the shower off and grabbed my towel, drying myself off.

I stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around my body, I started washing my face then used a vitamin C cream and used that on my face.

I put my undergarments on and my shirt and pants.

(If you don't like it you can change it)

I dried my hair and put some chapstick on and grabbed my car keys.

I walked out of my room to see my mom sitting on the couch with someone.

"Honey, this is your father" my mom spoke I just waved and walked out of the door ignoring them.

I walked to the coffee shop and ordered a coffee, I was walking to my table and bumped into someone, "oh my god, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked worried "yes, I am perfectly fi- you are just what we are looking for!" He exclaimed "what?" I said confused as he handed me a card "Maxwell" he stuck his hand out for me to shake "Brittany" I shook his hand "call the number on the back of this card, you would make a perfect model" he said and walked away.

I grabbed my coffee and walked out, I grabbed my phone and dialed the number on the back of the card.

"Hello?"

(A/N)

Sorry I was gone so long😭 I lost motivation and thank you billybobkaulitz for giving me some motivation