Bill!

Brittany's pov

"Brittany!" Bill groaned in annoyance.

I was giving him the silent treatment because he made me mad.

"Brittany acknowledge me!" He said seriously, I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen and got a glass of wine.

"Brittany what did I do?" Bill asked as he stood in front of me, "answer me dammit!" He raised his voice, I ignored him and walked around him and went up the stairs.

He followed me and grabbed my hip, he spun me around and pinned me against his door outside of his room, his hands on my hips.

Fuck, I was blushing and getting goosebumps.

"Tell me what I did to deserve the silent treatment" he said, I looked away from him only for him to grab my chin and force me to look at him.

"You were flirting with another girl" I said with no emotion, "you call that flirting!" He laughed, "yes Bill! I do, I seen the way you looked at her!" I exclaimed.

No one was home so we could yell as loud as we wanted.

"The way I looked at her?" He asked and chuckled, "yes Bill, you looked at her like she was some, I don't even know what to call it" I said and he looked at me, "are you actually serious?" He asked "seriously Brittany? I only have eyes for you!" He said "but the way you looked-" he smashed his lips onto mine.

"Are you making out with me because you're mad at me?" I mumbled, "shut the fuck up" he said and reattached our lips before opening his bedroom door and pushing me inside.
__________________________________

He kissed my neck as he thrusted into me, "god you're so tight" he moaned in my ear, "why thank you" I said breathlessly, "it wasn't a compliment" he growled and sped up his pace.

"Bill" I gasped as he took himself almost all the way out of me then slammed into me again and again.

We finished about the same time, he pulled out and tied the top of the condom before throwing it away.

"I would have fucked you senseless but you need to be able to walk tonight," he said from the bathroom doorway as he watched me, "mom's coming for dinner tonight" he added.

I got up and went by him, "can you please move, I need to take a shower" I said looking up at Bill.

He moved aside and let me into the bathroom, "she like lasagna right?" I ask as I step into the shower, "yeah, she does" he said and got in with me, "god, I miss your mom, you kinda look like her" I said as I put the shampoo in my hair.

Bill reached over me and grabbed my body wash, "why are you using my body wash?" I asked and turned to look at him, "because it smells good, and you smell like it" he said and a little smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

I switched spots with him as I went to shave my legs so he could rinse off, I felt his eyes burning into my skin, "I mean it when I say you're beautiful" he said softly from behind me.

I set my razor on the inside leg of the shower and turned to him, "thank you" I smiled, he put his hands on ether side of my face as is thumb stroked my left cheek.

He pressed his lips to mine in a sweet, love, passionate kiss, I put one hand in his hair and one on the back of his neck pulling him down more to my hight, I was 5,10 and he was 6,4 so he was six inches taller than me, he slowly broke the kiss then kissed my forehead before getting out, I washed my body then got out.

I combed my hair and rung it out in a towel, I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and went to Bill and I's dresser, I grabbed jeans, panties, a bra, and a plain shirt.

I got ready and scrunched up my hair in a towel to make it look not weird and frizzy as it air dried.

I went downstairs to cook the lasagna.

A/N
Words:718

Yall I honestly thought I published this part😭