The Mall Incident

A/N Hello everyone, and welcome to the newest story that I am making up to date! I know that there aren't a whole lot of Female Izuku stories that are really all that good. One of my main reasons for not liking a majority of them is because too many things are happening, or they don't really follow the original storyline of the manga/anime. So I am doing this version of events in this story just before the Summer Training Camp, let's begin the story!

Izuku and his classmates were walking to the Kiyashi Shopping Ward, they had been sent to get supplies they would need in order to go to the Summer Camp. Izuku had been walking with Uraraka and Todoroki as they searched for their own supplies for the camp. As they were moving about the mall, they had gathered their friends and went to the stores of which they needed their supplies. Izuku had just separated from the group in order to collect some supplies of his own so that he could be prepared for the camp. He had gone camping in the past with the Bakugo's since his mother had to work at the hospital for a week and they decided to go camping for that time. It was the most fun he had ever since Kacchan had decided to just be rude to him because of his quirklessness. Izuku didn't mind the bullying, he knew that his best friend could become a Hero, he just needed to fix his attitude and he would become one of the greatest Heroes out there. He was entering a store when he felt someone place their full palm on his back as he felt something change deep within himself. Nothing bad happened when he felt the slight sting of pain, but as soon as he turned around to find out who touched his lower back, he found nobody present. Shrugging off the odd encounter with a customer, he entered the store and grabbed the things and paid for them when he started to feel woozy. It wasn't the I need to sleep now kind of woozy, just some slight tiredness that would make him seem more tired than usual. He just thought that his body was just more sore than usual since he had a Practical Exam not even 5 hours earlier leading up to the shopping trip. As soon as he entered the main courtyard of the Shopping Ward, he felt someone grab the back of his neck and as soon as he looked to his left, he found Shigaraki Tomura gleefully smiling at him. "Hey there Hero." The Villain said, smirking at him.

==============================================================

"I want to know why Stain is getting all the attention. It's all Stain this and All Might that! I hate it! What makes the Hero Killer so much better than what I've done! I attacked the USJ, I attacked Hosu! And one fight with a bunch of Highschoolers gets the top news!?" Shigaraki ranted softly. "Well... what are you fighting for?" Izuku asked, as Shigaraki gave his answer of killing All Might. "No, I mean what is the end goal after killing All Might? Is there anything else you wish to do once your dream of killing All Might is over?" Izuku asked concerned. "Hm, never thought about that. All I ever wanted to do was destroy anything that made me angry as well as sad. Never thought about what happens after I do it." Shigaraki said, as Izuku rubbed his legs together. "W-Well, what do you want to do once your Villainous actions... have no reason for doing anything anymore?" Izuku asked. For some reason his body was making weird feelings come across the situation for himself and it wasn't helping him as his body was becoming more and more heated. "Hm, I never thought about what I wanted to do after killing All Might. I might just become a Hardcore Gamer." The young man said, as Izuku looked at the man for a second. "W-Why couldn't you just become a gamer before becoming a Villain?" Izuku asked, fishing for more information. "Well, ever since I was a kid, I wanted to play games. Never really knew why, but they helped me with my anger issues. And it was a way for me to leave the human world." Shigaraki said, looking to the sky before smiling and letting Izuku go. "You've given me a lot of things to think about Deku. See you next time we meet, because when we do... I will kill you." Shigaraki said, showing his creepy smile. As soon as the man left the mall, Izuku ran off to find somewhere to hide and messaged his friends about his encounter with Shigaraki and that he was at the men's bathroom. Todoroki had entered the bathroom in order to see what was going on with Izuku, he had gotten the message the boy had sent him about his emergency and found the boy in the bathroom sweating up a storm. "Midoriya, what happened to you? You look like you ran a marathon." Todoroki asked, bluntly and rushed to the boy. "I-I-I don't know. All I know is that ever since before Shigaraki came to me, my body has been feeling weird." Izuku explained as Todoroki nodded. Unknown to either of the boy's Uraraka had her own problems such as... growing something that shouldn't have been there.