Their Love story

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

jungkook woke up with the sound of his phone going off. he panicked and declined the call as it would wake his princess up. she stirred around a bit and thankfully went back to sleep. jungkook leans in and softly kisses her forehead.

he stood up, not giving a shit that he was naked, and walk to his closet putting on a pair of boxers. he made his way to the balcony and quietly slid the door closed. he called back the number.

jungkook:
you could've woken up my girl.
what's so important?

jaehyun:
geez bro my bad.
we have a problem.

jungkook:
what is it?
hurry up, i wanna get back
to bed

jaehyun:
some of the drugs
have been stolen.

jungkook:
what the fuck? you called me at
6 am because of that?

jaehyun:
yes, i did.

jungkook:
don't make me shoot you.
did you check in with whoever
picked it up from the dock?

jaehyun:
no..but—

jungkook grumbled hung up the call and stepped inside the bedroom. he turned his phone off and went back to bed with his princess who was now awake.

" sweetheart, are you alright?" he pecked her forehead and brought her closer to him. the female shook her head as a whimper escaped from her mouth. " are you in pain, honey? was i too rough on you, my love?" jungkook caressed her lower back. his princess nodded her head too afraid to look at him, which hurt jungkook a bit.

" i'm so sorry, baby. can you forgive me? i'm sorry for hurting you, my love. can you look at me, please sweetheart hm? look at me, petal." the tattooed male pleaded.

his princess turned her gaze toward him causing jungkook heart to burst. " can you forgive your babe, princess? i'm so sorry, petal." he put away some strands of hair from her eyes. " yes, i forgive you koo." she fiddles with the expensive jewelry around his neck.

" can i get a kiss hm? do your babe deserve a kiss?" he nuzzled their noses before glancing at her and then her lips. his princess giggled, nodding her head. she cupped jungkook's face and kissed him.

jungkook closed his eyes, loving how sweet his princess's lips were. he takes control of the kiss, inserting his tongue in her mouth, and their legs smoothly entangled. the room became audible with their lips smacking together.