𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑀𝑦 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑝𝑡.3

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Koo where are you going?" Areum walks to the male, hugging him from behind.

"A run, princess. wanna come with me?" Jungkook picks Areum up making her squeal.

"Yes! I'd love to" She hooked her arms on his shoulders

"Come here" Jungkook lean in and kiss her lips

Areum kiss back holding onto his biceps.

"Koo" She stares into the elder's eyes.

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook caress her cheek

"Mark me" Areum shyly blurted out

'𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆!' Gguk jump in excitement

"Darling are you sure about this? This is for eternity"

"Yes, i want this. I want to be with you, i want to be claimed as yours" She smile as her vision became blurry

Jungkook smashes his lips against hers hungrily, rolling his tongue inside and exploring her wet cavern. Areum's arm went around Jungkook's neck as she slid one up to bring his head closer.

The male pulls his lover against his body, without leaving any spaces between them. He detached their lips and started to leave trails of kisses down Areum's neck.

The alpha growled lowly once he found the spot he was aiming for.
Jungkook's eyes flashed dark red, he felt his fangs grow as he bite into Areum's neck.

Areum grip Jungkooks shoulder hardly as the unbearable pain surge through her, causing a few tears to fall down her face.

"Shh shh, baby. It's okay" Jungkook wipe her tears away as he licked the area repeatedly.

Jungkook's wolf howled in merriment as the mark sealed perfectly. Jungkook kissed the mark a couple of times, holding his mate closer.

"You're mine Areum," He said in a deep rasping tone
"Yours"

She lean forward and placed soft kisses on his neck, shoulder, chest, biceps. The teal-black haired male closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of her soft lips on his skin

"Kiss kiss?" Areum innocently asked

Jungkook chuckled before capturing the warmth of her mouth. The kiss became heated each moment. The living room was audible with the noise of them sloppily making out.