Only Me?

You woke up with chains around your wrist and you saw the door swing open.
"Hope you'll do better than the last prisoners" The cats said.
It had a cop costume on it, it look so cute on the cat.
You got out of the room and went into a room that had a lot of doors so you went in it because the cat said so.
You were on a stage with other people and the thing you were in was weird and it looked like some kind of fun course but it had deadly stuff.
"Why would Hatty do this" you mumbled to yourself.
You were pretty good at these kind of stuff so you ran past the other peps and was almost close to the exit and you collected all of the Gems for..
(IDK maybe Hatty)
But then you heard Hatty on the speaker and he said "Your too good for this I guess we have to do something about it".
You were jumping to the end until you were grabbed by a cat and it took you to Hatty for some reason.
Hatty's/P/O/V/
I saw someone familiar and she was beatiful and she was too good for this stuff so I asked one of my cats to grabbed her and bring her to me.
/Y/N/P/O/V/
You were tokened to
somewhere but you didn't know where until when the(Cute)cat opened the door and you saw Hatty.
The cat put you down and closed the door behind you.
You notice you noticed you were in chains so you couldn't escaped what was gonna happen.
So you tried to guess what was gonna happen when he was coming closer to you until...
Your dirty minded came to you you were thinking he was gonna.....
(You get the point)
He putted you out of the chains?
You knew he wouldn't do this because of the hat it made him evil and greedy for Gems.
(That's all I know about his hat)
You didn't care but all you had in your mind was that dirty thought.
(Don't worry I have that thought every signal time but can't get it out of my mind Reader)
Hatty came closer to your face and he said"Do I know you"with his very serious(sexy) voice of his.
All you did was blushed but you couldn't hide it because you were pinned to the wall?
Very sexy indeed Kittykat
What Hatty what are you doing here?!?
Just seeing what your typing.
Uhhh can you plz get out my love!
Okay bye readers
Srry for that and let's continue to the story or fanfiction.
You replied with a blush and you couldn't hide it because of Hatty.
But replied back with"i-im /Y/-Y/N"
He answered back with"Oh of course my crush".
You then noticed what he said and then he noticed he blushed more redder than you.
You then couldn't hold it anymore since he was like a inch apart of your face .
You kissed him.
He was shocked but he kissed back rougher this time.
You were still pinned to the wall but more pinnered this time.
(Pinnered it not a real word what I'm trying to say is he pinned you more harder...
THATS WHAT SHE SAID!
Hehe)
It kinda hurt so you kinda squealed.
But when you did that you noticed that.....
His tounge entered you without asking.
(What a sneeking little bastar...
ba ba....prossessing of thinking uhhhhhh PERSON)
You were in pleasure and shocked he wouldn't do that, well he wasn't a gentleman anymore so yeah.
(Well still handsome of course!!)
Well then something hitted you back in your mind he would never do that because he was evil and if someone escaped the person will get killed in the spot.
So you were thinking of asking Hatty "why didn't you kill me"
He then pulled back and you saw saliva connecting to each other's lips.
You then said the question to him"Hatty why didn't you kill me"?
Before saying a reply he thought about it and then he replied with"Well your my crush and why would I ever kill you my love"while stroking your cheek with his hand.
You were so in touch with his touch you got tired and fell asleep right in front of him.
He just picked you up bridal style and went to his room and settled you on his bed and said goodnight to you and gave you a kiss on your cheek.

I hope you liked this chapter a lot tell me in the comments what you think if it was good or bad.
"PEACE OUT"me and Hatty said that to you guys.