Hugs

You woke up on Hattys bed remembering what happened yesterday it was like being in heaven.
You noticed Hatty was still asleep but he was cuddling you like a hug so you couldn't get out of his hug so you just stayed there laying beside him facing each other in a hug.
You were just blushing madly in the hug that was so heart warmly and soft.
You then smelled something sweet?
You then figured were the smelled was coming from it was from Hatty he smelled like Carmel with a pinch of hot coco.
You were still tired so you went back to sleep closer to Hatty.
(Skipping time)
You woke up again but Hatty was gone you were quite sad but you know he was just doing his work.
You got up and changed into...
Some black leggings a shirt that said I love hot coco and finally you were wearing some white boots.
You went to see where Hatty was he was just speaking into the microphone and just talking about what's happing in the course.
Plus he was drinking hot chocolate.
"Yum" you said quietly to yourself.
You were hungry so you served your self some.....
TOAST WAFFLES AND PANCAKES.
Hatty saw you walking bye stuffed by the breakfast you had.
He walked up to you and grabbed your hand and walked you to the door and toke you outside of the door and onto the stage and said"Come see me tonight okay"quietly so no one else heard him.
You just replied with a kiss.
He walked back upstairs blushing.
You just went to the stage to complete the level with your friends.
When your friends saw you they asked"were did you go" but you just replied with a blush and said " To see Hatty"
They just went with the answer and completed the level together.

That's it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it plz tell me any ideas for the next chapter plz because I don't so...
FRIENDSHIP!!!!!