𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

The weeks that followed were a whirlwind of traveling, interviews, photo shoots, and media appearances for Amalia. Despite the excitement surrounding her move to Formula One, she found herself constantly haunted by her mother's critiques. In response, Amalia became meticulous about staying on a strict diet and intensifying her workout routine.

Fortunately, in a week's time, she would be heading to the United Kingdom for testing and training. This presented an opportunity to immerse herself in the team dynamics and familiarize herself with the car.

Amalia was having trouble with the limelight. She knew that being a female in a male-dominated sport would garner unwanted attention, but it seemed as if everyone was against her. Constantly seeing and being tagged in mean and hurtful comments was taking a toll on her mental well-being.

The negativity was becoming overwhelming, prompting Amalia to take a social media break, even though her PR team continued to post on her behalf. Fortunately, her PR manager, Mallory, has been incredibly understanding and supportive during this challenging time.

Mallory has been by Amalia's side since the early days of her career, starting from when she began karting and later navigating the complexities of modeling jobs for her mother. Mallory has become more than just a professional ally; she's like a second mother or really the mother she needed in general.

Moving to Formula 1, Amalia was fortunate to retain most of her team. Mallory, her PR manager, Theo, her race engineer, and Chase, her personal trainer, were some of her closest and longest-serving team members. Many of them had been by her side since her karting days, creating a bond that extended beyond the professional realm.

Finally, the week arrived when Amalia was done with her mother's modeling jobs. With her commitment to Formula 1 and training with the Williams team, her mother could no longer insist on balancing modeling engagements. Amalia was finally free from her mother's claws for the time being.

Stepping off the plane in England, Amalia took a deep breath, savoring the cool English air. In one hand, she held her suitcase, and in the other, her phone. Walking through the airport, her PR manager, Mallory, was right beside her, diligently reading out her upcoming schedule.

Amalia nodded in acknowledgment, but her mind wasn't fully engaged. Instead, it was preoccupied with worries about the challenges ahead. Doubts crept in—did she truly deserve her seat in Formula 1? What if the naysayers were right? What if she really didn't belong in motorsports?

Exiting the airport, Amalia was immediately overcome by a crowd of people. Fans screamed her name, requesting photos and signatures. Pausing for a moment, Amalia graciously took pictures with some fans and tried to sign everything handed to her.

The paparazzi intensified the chaos, thrusting cameras in her face, the bright flashes momentarily blinding her. News channels joined the frenzy, shoving microphones in her face, vying for a comment.

Seeking respite from the overwhelming crowd, Amalia and Mallory hurriedly climbed into the rental car waiting for them. The vehicle whisked them away, heading to the Williams headquarters, providing a brief escape from the intensity of the public reception.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

𝕯𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖑
Headline: Amalia Schröder spotted leaving Heathrow Airport
17 year old driver for Williams Martini Racing has arrived for preseason testing

Date: November 28, 2015

In a flurry of excitement, the recent signing of Amalia Schröder, the talented 17-year-old German driver for Williams Martini Racing, has created waves as she was spotted leaving Heathrow Airport earlier this morning with her pr manager Mallory Young. The young phenom has officially arrived in the United Kingdom, gearing up for the upcoming preseason testing in the world of Formula 1.