☆ 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ☆

☆ 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ☆

I lift my head from my pillow, stretching out my limbs as I do so. I let out a yawn and began to rub my eyes to adjust them to the light shining outside my window. "Dad probably already went to work.." I say out loud to myself. My dad is always busy doing something, I never have time to talk to him in the mornings but he works in sales, at least that's what he told me! I get up from my bed and head to my bathroom. Maybe I should take a shower.  I ruminate. I slowly take my pajama shirt off and set it on the ground, I start to unclasp my bra and put it on the bathroom counter right by the sink, I usually wear my bras more than one day, less laundry. Same thing with jeans. Maybe I'm weird for that, I mean I sleep with a bra on of course I'm weird. A sad lonely weird virgin. I'll die alone for sure. I slide off my pajama shorts and my panties and throw them on the ground. I walk over to the shower and open the curtain so I can turn on the water, and I do just that. I turn on the showerhead as well, while I wait for the water to heat up just a bit I sit on the toilet and do my business because believe it or not girls pee too. That was something my ex-boyfriend didn't realize, also my only boyfriend ever. I know, it's sad! I wipe, duh cause who doesn't, that's just gross if you don't! I get up and step into the shower, closing the curtain behind me. My vision starts to fog up, FUCK I FORGOT TO TAKE MY GLASSES OFF LAST NIGHT  I panic, but then I realize I can just take them off, super fucking easy to do too. Pardon my language! I take off my glasses and set them down on this little shelf in my shower right next to my shampoo, I don't normally forget to take off my glasses before bed but I was studying all night, I like to romanticize it too. My thoughts start to fade away as the warm water hits my skin but I snap out of it quick because I know how expensive the water bill is, I pay half of it since I'm 20 and still living with my dad, god I can't wait to go to law school already. I wash my hair quickly and wash my body with this rose scented stuff I got at the dollar tree, I mean it was 2$ and cruelty free, that's a steal! I turned off the water, got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, I reach back into the shower and grab my glasses, don't wanna forget those. I walk out of my bathroom, honestly I don't get dressed first, I eat food first. So I walk right through my bedroom dripping water and into the hallway, then I hear a thud. But that's normal honestly, so I don't pay attention to it till I see a broken window. I look behind me, clenching my towel tightly. I see a tall man with purple hair, an odd color choice but okay. "Who are you, what are you doing here!" I back up slowly, scared, clenching my towel tighter in case he tries to do some funny biz. Then I feel someone grab me and put something over my head. Then my vision goes black.

_______

end of prologue.