˖ ׁ 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 ׅ ୨୧ -the gangs faviorte body part on you

🗝

🗝

˖ ׁ 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞: ׅ ୨୧

- johnny loves your boobs. he always is looking at them or touching them. he gets you or likes when you wear low cut tops that shows off the perfect curves of your boobs. johnny hates bras he can't find one good reason why you should wear them. "i don't really get why you wear them bra things, ain't really no need for em'."

-he doesn't care if your boobs are saggy, perky, uneven, tiny, huge, or average. boobs are boobs in his opinion. whenever he eats you out, he licks his way up from your pussy to your tits and starts to lick and roll his tounge around your nipples until they are too sensitive to touch while thrusting his fingers into you.

- before you guys were dating he would purposely hug you really tight so he can feel your boobs on his chest. when he first got to see each other naked for the first time, he was so happy he always wanted to touch your boobs he said it himself "can I touch, your..you know, if you don't mind?" "I've always wanted to touch them." he said with a soft shy smile. he was a pro at messaging and licking your boobs, he learned a few things from dally on how to "please a girl."

˖ ׁ 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬: ׅ ୨୧

-pony loves your tummy, he thinks it so adorable. he loves laying on your stomach, he loves squeezing your stomach he loves everything about it. whenever your wore crop tops around pony you used to try to cover up your stomach. pony always told you there isn't any need to do that. "what are ya coverin' up your tummy for?" "its cute though, why don't you like it? i'm sorry I don't get it, I jus don't get it- your beautiful?"

-during sex or before sex he always places kissing all over you belly, biting little red marks sometimes (he learned that from two-bit.) 

˖ ׁ 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬: ׅ ୨୧

- darry loves your eyes, he's a huge eye contact guy. he observes people by looking at their eyes that the way he works. he loves the look you give him when your on your knees sucking his dick. or the look you give him when your needy. or even the look you give him when he tells you he loves you. he doesn't care if their light blue or a dark brown, he still can get lost in them. 

˖ ׁ 𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬: ׅ ୨୧

-soda loves your waist and hips. something about he just loves. he always holds your waist when you walking in public. he holds your hips when he guiding you down on his cock. he rubs circles on your hips under your skirt. or when you guys hug and rubs his hands up and down your waist to your hips sometimes grabbing your ass and bringing his hands back up like nothing happened. he trails gentle kisses down your waist to you hips never breaking eye contact with you.

˖ ׁ 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞: ׅ ୨୧

-Steve loves your ass he loves the soft skin. he remember the first time he saw you at DX and he told Steve "damn she's one good lookin' broad, ain't she soda?" "and look at that ass." soda just rolled his eyes and chuckled and got back to work, while steve walked up and started a conversation with you.

-after that and you guys started dating he can't get his hands off your ass. he always has to touch it, grasp it, slap it, or have his hand on it. he will grope your ass in public to show of your his and only his. he always brags about you and your ass, soda would be saying how "he has the best girlfriend ever" and steve would say "my girlfriend has a big ass and a damn good personality try to top that soda man." 

˖ ׁ 𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧: ׅ ୨୧

- dally loves your thighs. whenever you wore shorts and you sat down and your thighs came out sides a little, dally couldn't help but get a boner.when he eats you out he holds a firm grip on your thighs not allowing them to move. "stay still, alright stay sill." he places soft kisses and hickeys up your thigh, then gets close to your wet pussy and place a soft kiss and start kissing your thighs again teasing you. "be patient sweetheart, good things take time." he chuckles and goes back.

˖ ׁ 𝐭𝐰𝐨-𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬: ׅ ୨୧

-two-bit loves your hands. he loves how they fit into his. he always asks you told hold his hand when walking down to street and in public. he loves how your hands grab his shoulders when he's thrusting into you. he loves the way you rub his arm when he needs comfort. he love the contrast between his ruff hands that are bruised from being in a fights and your hands that are soft and innocent.

-