˖ ׁ 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬!! ׅ ୨୧ -the gangs reaction walking in on you naked.

16+🗝

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: you were getting changed and left the door open and they walk in with you only in your under-wear and bra.

˖ ׁ 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞: ׅ ୨୧

-johnny stand wide-eyed "m' sorry, i didn't know." he starts walking out the door. "nice panties by the way. with all the lace n stuff"  he smirks to himself and closes the door.

˖ ׁ 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬: ׅ ୨୧

-would ask if you wanted him to go. "oh sorry honey, want me to go? (we luv a respectable man)

˖ ׁ 𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬: ׅ ୨୧

-would open the door and stare for a short minute. "do you need something or are you gonna leave?" you say covering yourself up slightly embarrassed but covering up with a upset facade. "okay..okay?" "not my fault you didn't lock the door." he mumbles to himself loud enough for you to hear walking out the door. "its not my fault you didn't knock." you say visibly pissed. "okay.. sorry baby, a hug?" he says opening his arms. "after I'm dressed." "good with me"

˖ ׁ 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞: ׅ ୨୧

-would open the door and instantly start talking. "well, well look what we have here, he says smiling, walking in the room. "steve I'm getting dressed dumbass." you say smirking. "what I can't have a little fun?" Steve wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you. "okay maybe for a few minutes.." "that's what I'm talking about!!"

˖ ׁ 𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧: ׅ ୨୧

-you instantly throw a pillow at his head in shock. "woah.. calm down its just me." he says leaning against the door frame. "so what's all this for." "what do you mean." you ask. "your pretty much naked and haven't asked me to get out yet." you knew what he was trying to say he was tryna say "I want to have sex," in a more gentleman manner. "we just had sex yesterday, dally." "okay what about it?" "I mean we don't have to if you don't wann-" you cut him off "fine.." "ya' sure?" he says cocking an eyebrow. "i said fine, now hurry up before I change my mind." 

I just remembered I forgot about two-bit and Ponyboy sorry!!