15

TW: Very intense Sexual Tension and MAKEOUT!!!

Jake

I sat in my bedroom. I've been in bed for the past 5 days. I haven't been to work after what happened and currently Jay was sorting that out.

Juyeon was home, leaving me alone in my room with these two. Heeseung comes to check on me of course, but still I don't want to see him.

And he knows that, which is why he doesn't bother me as much recently. I was currently on the phone with him though, and right now I was with Ni-ki and Yungyu, who kept flirting and I was getting tired of third wheeling.

"Yungyu, I have a dare for you." I told him as he looks at me from his spot laying near the bottom of my huge bed. "What's up?" He says with a smile, he was indeed a dare devil.

"Kiss Ni-ki." I told him and Yungyu blushed hard, "What?, why am I apart of this?" Ni-ki says looking at me confused as he laid beside me on his back.

"Because you're the only other person in here. And he's not kissing me." I told him and Ni-ki rolls his eyes as I look back at Yungyu who was pouting now. He rolls his eyes sassily before getting up. "I don't want to kiss him though, ew." He says and Ni-ki scoffs offended. "Do it or I'll give you a punishment." I told him and he groans before going over to Ni-ki who just stared at him.

"Oh and it has to be long too. Not a quick peck an actual kiss. I'll go in the living room while you do it, and if neither of your lips are more pink or a little swollen I'll know you tricked me." I told them before leaving.

I just hoped they would actually do it. I'm getting tired of them both getting so close, Ni-ki definitely staring at his lips, and the tension between them. Pretty obvious they like each other.

"Are you still playing that game?" I asked Juyeon who was currently shown sitting on his game chair doing something, his head set was on and his left hand was currently messing with the hair that was slightly over his eyes.

"Duh. Don't you see the controller in my hand Jake." He says sarcastically and I hung up on him. After a few minutes he was calling back, of course I answered.

"Don't do that again." He tells me as I chuckle as his very obvious pissed tone. "Calm down it was a joke." I told him and he shows me the middle finger. I went to text faith, my cousin, she would be coming over today.

I went ahead and entered my bedroom again and Yungyu was sitting down watching tv. I look over at Ni-ki who was red in the face and a hickey on his collar bone that wasn't there before I left, and his lips were definitely pinker.

"Good. Anyways I'm going to Heeseungs room really quick." I told them and they nod. "I'll call you back." I told Juyeon who nods as well before I hung up. I'd call him back later.

But I felt like I needed to talk to Heeseung. So I went and knocked on his door and waited for a bit. He finally answered, opening the door before looking at me curiously.

"What's up?" He asked me leaning against the door frame, I know my cheeks had to be pink, because he was shirtless, he smelled as if he had just gotten out of the shower, he smelled like the manly body wash he always used, I forgot what it was called but it was fresh. And his hair was wet..

"I'm not upset with you anymore. So can we go back to being cuddly again?" I asked him and he chuckles. "You're too adorable." He tells me with a smile and I felt myself gain butterflies.

"So you're saying you accept my apology?" He asked and I nodded. He had apologized about two days ago for making me upset, but I didn't accept it then, wanting to make him feel more guilty.