21

LEAVE COMMENTS💙💙💙

Author~

Jake was beyond pouty today, Its been a few days since that moment with Heeseung. Jay was back now, and the house was full with their friends and Jake and Jays parents who had been over since Jay came back, so 2 days.

But the reason Jake was pouty and had an attitude was because Heeseung hadn't touched him for a little while now. He gave him small innocent kisses and slight touches, but after what happened last time they did something sexual, Jake couldn't help but want to do something like that again. And usually when the two were alone, Heeseung would kiss him the more normal way for them which was tongue kissing, and he usually at least rubbed on the younger males thighs or kissed around his neck.

But he hadn't been doing any of that and Jake was upset because of it, mainly because he's clingy and loved physical affection. To make it worse, Faith, Jake's cousin, was also over as his parents brought her too; and she wouldn't stop flirting with Heeseung.

As of now, the woman was ruining what was supposed to be Jake and Heeseungs' alone time in the movie room, as she sat close next to Heeseung. Jake was livid at this point, but they couldn't exactly tell her to leave them alone because then she'd ask questions and get suspicious, they couldn't get busted by anyone, especially Jay, this early on.

Heeseung was annoyed by her as well, so he got up and made Jake scoot away from the end of the couch and take his spot so the girl wouldn't keep trying to cuddle up to him. "Jake, let's switch seats." Faith asked with a pout as Jake rolls his eyes at her. "Why?" Jake asked although he knew why.

"Because I want to sit next to Heeseung." She said back keeping her voice down. "No I'm not moving. And if you aren't here to watch the movie please leave, some of us are actually trying to watch it and I can't with you yapping." Jake told her and she huffs with an offended expression before she gets up and leaves.

"Finally, she was getting really annoying." Heeseung says with a sigh as he grabs Jake by the waist before pulling him closer to himself. "You should've told her to stop." Jake says in an upset tone as he goes to scoot away from his boyfriend but Heeseung stops him.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't want to be mean because then she'd complain to your dad. You know I only like you so don't be jealous ok? Especially of her, she's not my type and I'd never choose her over you." Heeseung tells him sweetly as he kissed the younger male on his cheek.

"Ok." Jake tells him although he still pouts making Heeseung chuckle. He grabbed Jake gently by the jaw making him turn away from the screen to look at him before he pulled him into a kiss, once again, not the one Jake wanted the most but of course he still accepts it by kissing back. After doing that for a little while, Jake decided to hint that he'd like a french kiss, so he gently poked his tongue from his mouth before sliding it on Heeseungs upper lip who responded with a smirk.

"You're being needy I see." He tells him before pulling him into a french kiss this time, making Jake let out a slight moan at the feeling as Heeseung purposely sucked on his tongue knowing it had an effect on Jake. And he was right as it made Jake gain butterflies and that tight feeling in his abdomen. Heeseung was about to start rubbing the youngers thighs, but the sound of the theater room door opening made them immediately pull away from each other, although who walked in was Jungwon.

"If that was Jay, you two would've still got busted, your lips are swollen and Jake doesn't know how to hide his facial expression. Plus the lights are only dimmed, not all the way off so I can still see." Jungwon tells them with a chuckle before leaving the room.

"Thank god it wasn't Jay." Jake said as he leans onto Heesung who just chuckles.

***