One

There were not a lot of people in the small town of Adden Hills. It really was a small town. Population 100.
Because Adden Hills was such a small town, there was not a lot to do there.
There was a beach, a small Boardwalk with games and rides, a cinema, a small shopping mall, a kids playground, bowling, an arcade, a daycare, a primary school(elementary school) and a high school.
Not a lot of people like living in small towns but Chloe Turner loves it.
❋❋❋
"There's the new girl"
"She's pretty, but what's with her eyes"
"Ew she's a freak"
"Look at her eyes"
"What a pretty colour"
Are all the comments that Briar Evans heard as she strolled down the halls of East Adden Hills High. EAHH for short.
Briar was scared, she wasn't popular but she was quite pretty, in a way different to the others.
Her skin was snowy pale unlike Chloe and Elliot's tanned skin. Her eyes were a bright green colour, rather like a cat and her lashes thick and black.
She was slim, not chubby in any place and quite tall. She walked with an air of elegance and poise, she was graceful and light on her feet
-
"We should take her under our wing, help her get to know the school" Elliot says, although it's more of a question than a statement.
"Hmm, I don't know El. I don't really like the look of her"
"Oh please, why are you cautious about everything, sometimes you have to take a risk"
"You only say that because you fancy her" Chloe jokes and pokes Elliot in the ribs.
"You young Naïve child" Elliot laughs at his best friend joking around about his being gay
"Okay, I guess"
If only they knew, this is just the beginning.

Authors Note: so I know this chapter isn't very long, it's my first published story and I want it to go well. Hopefully the chapters will get longer.
I hope you all like it