Prologue 2

Author's Warning: this involves spoilers from my Chilling Warm story

Also

there's going to be attack moves that I made up, so they're based on other anime if you recognized some of the names you already know where I got them from.

(Real names=Nicknames)

Daichi=Dai
Kazuhiro=Hiro
Tadashi=Tada
Taichi=Tai
Daisuke=Davis
Miyako=Yolei
Iori=Cody

Takeru=Tk
Hikari=Kari

Third Person's POV

"Hello... Oh Jinshin san" a silverish-gray middle-aged man wearing glasses state recognizing his mother-in-law's voice "O-Oh yeah, he just came back from work, he inside the bathroom right now... what?... I'll get him" he says out of panic and runs up to the bathroom door and knocks on the door "Kazuya, we have a problem" he says from the outside of the door.

"Can it be late?" his husband responds from the other side.

"Is your mom, she needs to talk with you, and she sounds serious" he says before hearing the water stop running before the door opens and his husband reached a handout, and he then gives his husband the phone which he took and closes the door his husband went back to the living room and sits on the couch.

'I really don't like this bad feeling' he thought before seeing his husband walking toward the door wearing blue jean pants a white tank top and puts on his black leather jacket.

"Yukito....my brother got a car accident...and he didn't make it, and the service was yesterday, and since mom and Dad are too old to raise their son Tadashi...they want me to take him in and adopt him" he explains to his husband holding back his tears of losing his brother.

Yukito looks at the taller man shocked "Oh Kazuya..." he says before hugging his husband "I'm so sorry" he apologizes.

"Me too..." he responds before wiping his eyes and the married couple let go "I have to go, in case Daichi and Hiro arrive just tell them that I went to Miyagi, I love you" he said before kissing Yukito's head before heading out.

"Please be careful, Hun" Yukito says before letting out a sigh.

After some time later the day Yukito hears two familiar voices from outside the kitchen "Papa! Tadaima!"

"Welcome home you two" Yukito says as the three formed a hug.

Daichi the oldest twin looks around "where did Father go, Papa?" he asks.

"I'll explain everything during dinner, and... I guess you two made your goodbyes to Lunamon and Coronamon" Yukito says before noticing two certain digital monsters not with them.

Kazuhiro the younger twin didn't say anything but nods "We're still processing about it, Papa" Daichi explains for the two of them.

Yukito looks at his kids with sadness "Oh I see..." he mutters "why don't you two go and fresh up, while I prepare the plates for you two, kay?" the older male suggests which the twins nod and they left to shower/change.