Chapter 2

Author's Note: to prevent future confusions with the names.

(Real names=Nicknames)

Daichi=Dai
Kazuhiro=Hiro
Tadashi=Tada
Taichi=Tai
Daisuke=Davis
Miyako=Yolei
Iori=Cody

Takeru=Tk
Hikari=Kari

Third Person's POV

"Tadaima!" Tadashi yells from the front door and to his surprise he sees Daichi and Kazuhiro walking in.

"Okaerinasai" they both reply.

Kazuhiro notices Puyoyomon in his arms "what's Puyoyomon doing here?" he asks.

"Well after we visit the Digital world for the second time, along with your friends, Koushiro and Sora, Puyoyomon along with Davis, Miyako, and Iori's Digimon came along with us and causing them to turn into miniature versions of themselves" Tadashi explains with no expression "you should of try to reach out to them, I can tell that they miss you guys" he adds.

Dai and Hiro sigh "trust me when we say this, Tada, we do want to see them and hang out with them and maybe see Yamato's performing with his band, but things were getting more difficult than before, but at least we'd managed" Dai explains with a sad expression.

"Also did you manage to tell them?" Tadashi bluntly asks making the twins look at him confusingly but then their faces turn red in realization of what he's preferring to "so? did you?" the ginger asks again.

"Well, I was gonna to, but I heard Joe was studying for a test, but I didn't want to bother him, I want him to focus on accomplishing his goal" Daichi tells his cousin.

Hiro nods "I guess we're on the same boat when it comes to confessing, Tai had practice, so I don't want him to get distracted with my presence" he adds.

"Alright, I just want to know, I'm not gonna be like those types of "Little siblings" who keeps on pushing their "Older siblings" to confess their feelings, you two know when the right time" Tadashi says as he does something that he didn't do in almost three years... he smiles at his cousins.

Hiro and Dai look at Tadashi with shock before their eyes tear up a bit "T-Tadashi..." Hiro mutter.

"y-you smiled" Dai adds.

"I did?" Tadashi surprisingly ask 'I thought I was never gonna smile again ever since Okasan and Otosan passed away' he thinks before being pull into a warm embrace but Hiro and Dai while Puyoyomon floats away.

"Tadashi, do you have the Idea what this means!?" The ginger hears the voice cracking Hiro asking.

"You're finally ready to move on from your grief, it's a miracle" Dai adds also with his voice cracking. 

Tadashi's eyes widen from shock he has never see his cousins this vulnerable towards him, maybe they didn't want him to get worried or have self-guilt for lack of expressing his emotions.

Tadashi then hugs his cousins back and smiles warmly again as their Papa walks in the door "Tadaima"

the twins and the ginger turn to their Papa/uncle "Okaerinasai" they say as Yukito gasps seeing Tadashi smiling.

"Tadashi you smiled!" Yukito state while hugging the little ginger "Oh Kazuya's gonna be so upset for be the last to witness this" he says a bit nervously.

"Witness what?" another adult voice is heard by the other four.

Tadashi walks up to his only biological relative in the house and hugs him which confuses the male Tadashi looks up at his uncle with a small smile "Okaerinasai" he says which shock the taller adult seeing his nephew smiling at him after years of not seeing that smile since his brother and Sister-in-law's funeral.