chapter 3

Daddy?” I hear a voice say. I look up to see Jack staring at me in the doorframe, with nothing on but a muddy shirt.

“Jack!!” I said, getting up and stumbling over to him in my intoxicated state. I picked him up by his armpits, threw him in the air and caught him in a tight hug followed by tears. Realizing I was showing off the entire bottom part of his birthday suit to the pedestrians driving and walking along the sidewalk, I rested him in my arms bridal style and ran upstairs to mine and Ana's bedroom.

“Ana” I yelled entering the room and setting Jack onto the bed. She wakes up with a cold grin on her face. I stood confused as she got on her knees behind jack and wrapped one hand around his chin and the other on top of his head before twisting with one violent motion.

I stand breathless and blink violently and she appears in front of me and slaps me in the face.

“John!” I wake up to Ana slapping me out of the kitchen chair. She gets down to me and hugs me tight with her cold hands.

“What was that for?!” I asked her, stunned and confused. I look behind her and see the front door fly open, followed by 2 police officers walking in with 2 medics staring at me and my wife.

(Sry for the short chapter, busy with school work)