Girl On Girl Action~!

In your perspective, you didn't know what was going on with the girl, so you slowly backed away and walked towards your car. With the keys in your hand you easily unlocked the door and was about to sit on the seat until your shoulder was grabbed.

Y/n: Huh?

Turning your head, you saw the same girl as before but this time her face was closer to yours which surprised you.

Y/n: W--What are you--MMPH?!

Smooch~!

You were silenced by a pair of lips on yours, the tall girls lips which made your whole body freeze in shock. She then gave you more kisses to the lips and wraps her arms around your body.

Smooch~

Smooch~

The onslaught of kisses continued as you stood there frozen, she even stuck her tongue in your throat as you can feel in your mouth... That was until...

You fuck-head... What do you think you're doing to my boyfriend!?

The woman separated her lips from your face, leaving a trail of saliva and I blue kiss mark. The lady turned her head to see your girlfriend with a pissed off look on her face.... Like EXTREMELY... And you don't want to mess with her when she's REALLY MAD!!!

Jaylene: I'm going to fucking rip your spine right out your body!!!

.

.

.

The hockey masked woman growled as she took a step foreword to the both of you. The scarred eye woman wrapped her arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to her.

Michelle: Stay close honey, I'll protect you.

Her words made you slightly blush which has been noticed by the Hockey masked killer.

Y/n: I--I...

Jaylene was certainly mad now as this woman tried to flirt with HER man, she grabbed her machete that was covered in blood. Michelle looked at the blade and knew all too well that the woman in front of her was indeed a skilled Killer.

Michelle's mind: This might be trouble... But I can't let her kill Y/n. He'll get hurt, I don't want that.

The woman looked at you and spoke up.

Michelle: Do wait for me while, I'll try and be as quick as possible for the sake of your survival.

Y/n's mind: Is she a hunter?

You looked at her.

Y/n: Listen miss, your sweet and all but--

Michelle blushed, the man of her dreams just gave her a compliment. Even though she didn't show it on her face,  she was trying her best not to turn red.

Jaylene: Y/n get away from this woman, NOW!!

Jaylene noticed a menacing aura from anywhere, the one the lady in front had an aura like hers... The aura of death, this was the first time some had a similar aura of death like hers'. If anything were to happen to you between this conflict and it ended with your death, she will quite literally everything and everyone in her way. What made it worse was that you were concern for the woman beside you.

Y/n: Please, just run while you still can she's an unstoppable force and won't be taken down.

The knife wielding lady raised her hand and gently patted your head.

Michelle: Don't worry my love, I won't let her hurt you. After all, I broke out of prison just to be with you~

Y/n: Excuse me, you're a criminal?!