WHO LOVES YOU? & WHY?

︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
CW - Suggestive themes . . .

Aries: Bloody Painter - he enjoys your company and finds it to be extremely calming to be around you. You could find several paintings of yourself inside of his room.

Taurus: Hoodie - this proxy finds himself entranced by you and your amusing demeanour, he cracks a smile right under his mask whenever he sees you.

Gemini: Toby - Tobias erin rogers himself! He finds you adorable and admires you from afar from where you could only slightly hear his tics. Even if he can't feel touch he'd be happy to hold your hand within his.

Cancer: Trenderman - this slender brother loves your sense of style! He buys you all the latest fashions in stores and even hand makes you your own wardrobe.

Leo: Smile Dog - This adorable yet terrifying puppy adores you with all its heart! Rest in pieces your enemies because they may go insane before even dissing you again!

Virgo: Nina The Killer - This scenecore girly absolutely adored you with all her heart! Even more then Jeff.. worry not! She'll keep you from all harm if you just go on and say you love her!

Libra: Masky - He finds himself calm, whenever he's sitting down at the table drinking his fresh mug of coffee he hopes to see you coming down the cabins stairs to join him! Wont you?

Scorpio: Puppeteer - Though as dark as you seem to be, Puppeteer could appreciate your grunge-y aesthetic (which is what he calls it) Your the muse for most of his.. puppets.

Sagittarius: Laughing Jack - This abnormally tall monochromic clown says your sweet like cotton candy! Though, you should watch out. He says he may want a taste test of you first.

Capricorn: Nurse Ann - Lets just say.. This promiscuous nurse enjoys her time in her office with you.

Aquarius: Jane The Killer - This woman teases you constantly, finding ways to fluster you. Running her finger up your chin and down to your chest, Her scent lasts on you for long periods of time.

Pisces: Lost Silver - This wholesome boyo enjoys his time playing video games with you! You always let him win <3

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀