𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮

"okay! bye Marcus see you later!" Kim Vinci and Winston waved at Marcus good-be as they three went to their first period.

Marcus sighed and turned around to walk to his class but met with Jeromy, his crush looking for something, or someone. Marcus started to blush when he saw him, but later, Jeromy looked at him and smiled, Marcus froze when he saw Jeromy walking up to him,

"hey there, Marcus right?" Jeromy asked which made Marcus snap out of his thoughts and nod awkwardly probably because of the fact that his crush is standing right in-front of him and saying his name, which made Jeromy chuckled because of Marcus' reaction.

"sorry to ask you randomly but would you like to eat lunch with me and my friends later? you can bring your friends because Reyster was the one who actually suggested it but was too shy 'cause you know.." Jeromy said which made Marcus giggle shyly, and believe me, Jeromy almost squealed at the cute bunny in-front of him right now,

"soo??.."

"sure, we'll go to lunch with you guys" Marcus giggled,

"great! well then, see you later Marcus" Jeromy smiled which made the other smile shyly at him and let out a small, "see you later.."

and with that, Jeromy walked away, and Marcus started to squeal and blush hard, I mean, who wouldn't? Your actual crush asked you to eat lunch with him is something Marcus couldn't handle taking.

"oh! I forgot class!" Marcus said and quickly ran off to go to his class.

>-<

after class, Marcus went out of his classroom with a long sigh. His hands were hurting from all the writing and raising his hand just to answer questions from their teacher, that they were to supposed to know already.

there was no way Marcus was smarter then the teacher.

"hey Marcus-"

"gah!" Marcus jumped, when he suddenly felt a arm being wrapped around his shoulders. If he shouldn't have just stop thinking about some notes he forgot to wrote, then he wouldn't have guess who it was already.

"oh gosh, are you okay?" Vinci asked, who was just right beside him, like the worried parent he always had been to their group. As the other two, that Marcus guessed, Kim and Winston. Giggled.

"yeah, just- got startled. When did you guys even got here?" Marcus said, narrowing his eyes at Kim and Winston who was still giggling, probably because of how cute Marcus still was even after getting startled.

"we were already standing here ten minutes ago, sooo basically we were watching you being smarter then your teacher" Kim said giggling.