𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟛

Dear Diary<3

another day another page..and another great day!

today, he approached me again but today..he sent me to my classroom! and even better, he asked for my number! 

omg I was panicking when he did that I dropped my freaking phone like the clumsy boy I was! 

but guess what? when I was going to reach down for my phone, Jeromy was reaching down for it too and then..OUR HANDS TOUCHED!!

omg omg omg omg!!

I just can't, his so handsome..so cute..so charming.. it made me weak in my kness..

but one thing that I've been thinking lately.

was this just a happy crush , or am I just admiring him?

but that wasn't it!

he was my crush and it felt so lovely admiring him, even from afar. I don't know why but everytime I see a girl or a boy being close with him, I just wanted to push them away and feel very jealous you know what I mean? My heart goes pumping very loud and fast that I could hear it clearly everytime I see him around, my face..they kept burning up whenever he talks to me. My mind was full of him, everytime I see him in just a second of glance..Was this supposed to be a problem?

I've already told this to my friends, even told them that when I first saw him, i immediately felt some sort of feeling in my heart and stuffs like that! and the only thing they told me..that I was inlove. Or they told me, love at first sight.

or could it actually mean..
love at first sight?

September 4th.