Ignite✓

~«♥×♥»~
True friends go into the forest
to find you and bring you home
True friends never have to tell you
that they're your friends

~unknown~

~«♥×♥»~

The next day, a very disturbing sight of Camilla Bennett welcomes me into the school. She stands in the middle of the crowdy hallway, pompoms in each hands.

She smiles brightly at me before bending down to click on the box of speaker on the floor.

Shortly after, a loud booming music resounds through the hallway. I stare at her in awe and absolutely shocked.

The unexpected happens and starts to dance happily and foolishly, if I must add.

She waves her pompoms up and down. " So don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me. I know you are holding back, you say shut up and dance with me".  She sings in the most horrible voice ever.

" I didn't say anything!". I say to myself. The people are now looking at me too, I pull up the cap on my hoodie and cover up my face.

Camilla dances to my side and even the other students in my room are now cheering for her and singing along.

" Am outta here".  I say, turning around. Camilla pulls me back and continue dancing around me.

" What are you doing?!".  I ask with a muffled voice.

" Having fun. Come on, live a little".  She shouts.

" Miss Bennett. Put that song off now right now or you are gonna receive some serious suspensions from me".   The annoying voice of the principal says from behind us.

Camilla quickly switches off the speaker and some students in the hall boos for the principal. She gives them a warning glare and they turn away.

" Mrs Johnson!". Camilla acknowledges.

" Yes, that's me". The principal responds gleefully.

Camilla passes her a jolly smile and she smiles along. " You are a good student, Miss Bennett and I do not expect such actions from you. You disturbed the peaceful aura of the school with that. . .". Mrs Johnson or whatever says, pointing to Camilla's dressing and the speaker.

" I promise I did not mean it. I was welcoming Echo!". Camilla apologies.
At the mention of my name, the stuck-up principal turns to look at me and I give her a tight-lipped smile.

" Ah. Miss West!". She says.

" Just Echo!". I correct, stressing on the just. I cannot count how many times I have to correct her.

" Hm. I expect to see progress in Roman's work very soon. Hope you are doing your work". She says, holding onto her waist.

" Gleefully!". I say sarcastically. She smiles forcefully at me and turns to waltz her way away.

" Shut up and dance with me!". She sings on her way.

Hypocrite!