16. Aarnav

Seeing her fear brought me immense pleasure

For the first time in so many months I was happy to see her weak in front of me after she out smarted me so many times.

Her hands were tied up and mouth closed, she was not allowed to speak until I allow her.

"How does it feel to be so weak that you can't speak or move?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ohh sorry I forgot that you can't answer me."
I let out a laugh.

Her eyes were filled with tears.

I removed the cloth from her mouth.

"You are a psychopath. " She shouted.

"I am afraid I might be." I winked.

"I want to go home."

"Let's assume this is your home."

"Stop messing around." She was burning with anger.

"See this anger is not going to get you anywhere so calm down and let's talk like a normal human being."

"You Mr. Oberoi, you are not normal."

"Doesn't matter. You have to do as I say."

I stood up went close and made her drink a glass of water I held in my hand.

She refused at first but as soon as a drop of water fell on her lips she couldn't help but drink the whole glass.
I was aware how thirsty she was and she needed more water and I had no intention of offering her more.

"I need few answers from you."

"How did I get the video? Right?" She asked.

"Brilliant. Since you know the question, let's not waste time and get straight to the answer."

"I don't know some anonymous person sent the video on my WhatsApp." She said.

"That's a lie, I have your phone hacked and there is nothing like that." I said staring at her.

"What makes you think I have just one number?" She said with a smile and that was the moment the fear left her eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I was aware that you were keeping an eye on me and have my phone hacked so all the secret work I did was on the other phone no one knew about except my friends."

"I want the number who sent you the video."
I said.

"Of course but it's in the phone and eventually it's in my house." She said shrugging her shoulders.